Senior Manager, Enterprise Systems
New York, NY, Columbus, Ohio, Remote
WHO ARE WE?
The Enterprise Systems team builds the systems and apps that communicate with our customers, warehouses, customer service, payment providers, and more. We create and manage the systems that keep the business running and help us make dogs happy. We work collaboratively (no such thing as a dumb question) and scientifically (test and measure whenever we can), while taking our work--but not ourselves--too seriously. We work with squads of engineers, product designers, data analysts, QA, product management and stakeholders throughout the company to get things done. We see technology as a means to an end; we love solving problems and making the most of our time!
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Enterprise Systems with a strong functional and technical background in Netsuite to join our Enterprise Systems team. The Senior Manager, Enterprise Systems will be responsible for helping architect, build out and support NetSuite and Netsuite-related solutions that enable us to better manage our business. This role will expand to include other enterprise systems over time.
- Design, configure, architect and build technology solutions in Netsuite. Build and maintain Netsuite applications, customizations and integrations to other systems including 3PLs, PLM, TMS, WMS, HRIS via Boomi
- Design, implement, and maintain a business and technical architecture framework, strategies, and policies and practices that enable the implementation and continuous improvement of organization-wide systems and programs
- Provide technical leadership on system development methodologies, business initiatives / issues, and the implications for technologies, business solutions, practices, or processes
- Review existing solutions and perform gap analysis against desired functionality. Determine and update optimization strategies based on existing and emerging technologies, products, and platforms. Propose solutions and identify resource requirements
- Lead projects from start to finish including requirements gathering, functional and technical design, development, documentation, testing, and deployment
- Plan, direct, and review the work of functional and technical team members, including cross-functional stakeholders, outside consultants, and vendors
- 10+ years’ experience in architecting, designing and implementing ERP systems in a retail environment, including integrations to internal & external systems
- Experience managing complex, high-impact projects with large, cross-functional teams and diverse stakeholders
- Strong understanding of NetSuite and other Enterprise Software
- 6+ years of NetSuite implementation experience (full life cycle)
- Strong understanding of accounting and supply chain management principles
- SuiteScript/SuiteCloud experience including building out integrations
- Understanding of integration and scripting capabilities within NetSuite and through Boomi
- Boomi, Celigo, (or other middleware), EDI experience preferred
- Integration experience with Shopify and/or Amazon marketplaces is a plus
- Centric (PLM), Oracle PBCS experience is a plus
- Experience with WMS and merchandising solutions is a plus
- Previous experience working in a startup/high-growth environment preferred
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Must be able to manage time effectively across multiple projects
- Demonstrate “think like a customer” mentality in all aspects of role, including stakeholder interactions
Here at BARK, we love dogs and their people. We’re looking to make all dogs happy throughout the entire world (we’re not kidding). Think Disney for dogs -- we make magic for dogs and their people through our products, events, and experiences.
Our ambition level is high, the opportunity is huge, and our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly-themed subscription of all-natural treats and clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 70 million toys and treats to the dogs across the world and use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives and ways to make magic between dogs and their people. We’ve since expanded into other offerings as well, as we aim to become THE Dog Company for every family with a four-legged, belly-scratch-loving, interspecies family member.