At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 16 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 10 years in, we’re the industry leader and have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food and grocery.
But most importantly, it’s our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities and in which their voices are heard and valued every day. This helps us best reflect and serve our customers.
So, if you’re keen to join a growing, caring company which puts its people at the heart of what it does, look no further!
About our jobs in supply chain:
We are growing very rapidly, and our Supply Chain team is always on the lookout for new team members.
This is a generic job advert: if you are a Supply Chain professional, whatever your level of experience might be, we would love you to send us your application, so that we can keep it very close and give you a call back should something come up in the future.
In the meantime, here are some more details about our Supply Chain team and what you might be doing:
What you might be doing:
Depending on the role, the category and the level, you could be in charge of:
- Managing the day to day ordering and forecasting process of a particular category, skilfully balancing waste and availability KPIs.
- Daily monitoring of our inbound deliveries to ensure our stock arrives in full and on time. Organise and communicate internal stock transfers between sites.
- Build relationships with our external suppliers to ensure our high standards are consistently met. Track and report on supplier performance in line with their planned delivery schedule.
- Collaborate closely with our warehousing teams to problem solve non-compliant deliveries and minimise the impact to our end-to-end operation.
- Identify risk and ensure timely and accurate information is shared to internal stakeholders
- Partner with the Procurement, Technical and Inventory teams to strengthen the reliability of the supply chain
- Analyse and manipulate data to draw conclusions and propose improvements to a task, process or team.
- Support the delivery of projects to continually enhance the performance and efficiency of our supply chain.
Who you are:
To succeed in our supply chain team, you will need strong communication skills, as well as the ability to prioritise risk to better inform operational decision making.
- You have some professional experience working in a high performance environment (e.g. consulting, FMCG brand).
- For all levels, we would like to see intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets.
- Intellectually curious – you have an insatiable desire to understand how things work and why they work the way they do
- You operate well under pressure and can think on your feet to solve problems
- A critical thinker – You are not afraid to challenge the status-quo with new ideas.
- A self-starter – You are highly motivated and passionate
- You’re hungry to learn new things every day! (Being always hungry in the literal sense also helps but not a must!)
However, most importantly you want to kick start your career at HelloFresh and are passionate about food and about what we do here!
What you will get in return:
- 70% discount on our HelloFresh's boxes!
- Pension scheme contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme & Headspace subscription to support your mental health
- Private Health Assurance
- Gym Membership
- Group Life Assurance
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Personal learning budget for your professional growth
- Lots of virtual workshops, talks and events for you to enjoy!
Working hours: weekend working might be necessary depending on the role
Location: London, Banbury or Nuneaton.
We are convinced that diversity is what makes our teams stronger: whatever identity or background might be, you will have something invaluable to offer to this company. We want to know what it is! Please apply.
Please note that all our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.