At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
This role supports the Retail Operations Manager in the development, procurement, and maintenance of all in-store Marketing assets and services across our Wholesale and DTC retail channels. Key to this is ensuring that the YETI products and brand are consistently promoted throughout the retail experience. The Retail Project Coordinator will work across multiple functional areas including Sales, DTC Operations, Visual Merchandising, Finance, Procurement, Facilities, Marketing/Creative, and external agencies as well as external retail partners.
- Ensure Sales and YETI dealers are up to date on initiatives, including driving deployment of YETI in-store assets
- Build meaningful and collaborative partnerships across YETI Marketing, Product, and Sales and key customer touchpoints
- Execute POS and fixture programs from creation, prototyping, shipping, to installation.
- Maintain and distribute Master Project Timeline
- Assist Retail Operations Manager in evaluating all Retail Marketing project/order requests.
- Track and communicate status for all Retail Marketing project/order requests with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in supplier research, vetting and setup
- Assist with supplier sourcing, quotes, contract reviews and bids
- Research and process purchase requisitions for store fixtures, POP displays, print and services
- Ensure Creative delivers briefed assets, adhering to production delivery timelines
- Own and communicate finished production shipments and tracking of all marketing assets, shop build-outs and services
- Manage 3rd party warehousing website (warehouse and fulfillment); Maintain inventory of marketing material in partnership with 3rd party vendor
- Maintain budget by ensuring invoices are submitted, approved and archived correctly and in a timely manner
- Maintain and organize project folders, inclusive of photos, drawings, quotes and calendars
- Maintain and organize all supplier technical drawings, assembly instructions and specifications
- Manage and maintain supplier prototype and material finish samples library
- Support basic design edits of sales materials, marketing assets as needed
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Merchandising, Graphic Design or related field required
- At least 1 year of professional experience in a similar or related function
- Brand agency and/or retail marketing experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of retail marketing/merchandising
- Highly collaborative with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management skills with a strong ability to prioritize
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Keen interest to learn, be solution-oriented, self-motivated
- Highly detail-oriented, communicate with impact, and strong organizational abilities
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Microsoft Project Management software experience
- Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator software experience
- Ability to travel to project sites as needed
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.