Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
The Executive Support team is essential to improving the overall efficiency and productivity of our Management team. The team is empowered to gather ample business context and partner with Executives to understand the unique challenges and priorities of their functional area and how that relates to the organization as a whole. An Executive Assistant at Clover is expected to think critically about existing processes, develop an advanced perspective on how the Executive team can be most effective with their time and actively implement structural improvements.
We are looking for an experienced and autonomous Executive Assistant to join the team and provide full-cycle support to 1-2 members of our Executive team. You will have the opportunity to scope and execute on special cross-functional projects and are expected to drive strategic initiatives within the Executive Support function.
As an Executive Assistant, you will:
- Be accountable for the calendar of the executives you support; schedule large volumes of internal and external meetings across various time zones.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Clover's business goals and the priorities/challenges of the Executive team; leverage business context to drive strategy around meeting cadences, formats and information flow for the Executive team.
- Build and enforce structure into calendars; proactively monitor to ensure there are no conflicts and overall adherence to the establish scheduling standards; responsible for creating and reviewing agendas prior to meetings.
- Hold the Executive Team and Senior Leadership accountable for deliverables; push back when necessary to ensure that Executives are operating as efficiently as possible in relation to shifting priorities.
- Provide end-to-end support to the executives you support; relieving them of all administrative details, projects and workflows.
- Coordinate international and domestic travel arrangements and be available to triage any issues as they arise.
- Greet guests and ensure onsite meetings flow smoothly (e.g. ordering lunch, printing materials, virtual meetings etc.).
- Manage and oversee special projects from the Executive Team or within the Executive Support team as necessary.
You will love this job if:
- You pride yourself on your organization skills and your superior attention to details.
- You are a problem solver and always open to new ways and ideas. No task is impossible and you're excited to take challenges head-on.
- You have a strong sense of urgency and can work longer hours when necessary.
- You're proactive and can adapt to changing priorities and schedules.
- You can perform duties with the utmost confidentiality and discretion.
- You are capable of relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- You have strong interest and understanding of Clover Health’s mission and values.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 5+ years of experience supporting C-level Executives.
- You are diligent and strategic, knowing when to push back and how to stay organized to achieve maximum productivity.
- You have strong interpersonal skills; professional demeanor and discretion is a must.
- You are tech savvy and have previous experience with Google Apps and Gmail for calendaring.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.