HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the role
As Sr. IT Program Manager in our Go to Market (GTM) Systems and Sales Operations teams at HashiCorp you will be experienced and capable of analyzing business partners' needs to provide guidance and expertise in strategic planning, as well as translating those visions and scope requirements into logical parts throughout the entire IT implementation. You will manage project teams consisting of HashiCorp employees, as well as external consultants and contractors to ensure their focus on on time delivery. You will help lead and foster cross communication & understanding among key stakeholders, as well as participating in ongoing strategic initiative planning. You should draw from past experiences to assist in the structure, setup and execution, and oversight of multi-faceted worldwide (onshore and offshore) development and implementation teams. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills will be critical in both the effective identification and early resolution of risks and issues. Working cross-functionally with a broad set of business partners, you will use keen business process understanding, critical thinking, and focus on long-term strategy to craft secure, high performing and scalable solutions that meet business and technology objectives.
In this role you can expect to
- Manage multiple projects across various internal lines of business utilizing the delivery framework.
- Participate in the development of components & assets of the delivery framework.
- Managing multiple projects, understanding cross-impacts among them.
- Lead and inspire project teams with authentic positivity and optimism, working to consistently maintain team morale, particularly in times of change.
- Provide leadership for project teams by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Manage all phases of project lifecycle from inception to delivery, and all aspects of project methodology within, including:
- Verifying MSA & NDA completion with legal
- Review & drive SOW activities with sponsors & vendor
- Create project plans & track to them; ensure/monitor vendor is tracking to theirs where applicable
- Provide accurate status & financial reporting
- Issue/risk/mitigation management & strategies
- Budget tracking & reporting including capitalization
- Lead steering committee meetings
- Escalate & help resolve project team issues
- Assist with tracking of SOX and other project compliance needs
- Review & track vendor timesheet bookings & invoicing through AP processes
- Provide coaching and support for project team members who are new to delivering large scale projects & initiatives.
- Partner with executives to help guide, inform & deliver strategic initiatives and projects.
- Drive projects through the delivery life cycle with little supervision, while providing transparency & checkpoints with manager.
- Understand the larger, end-to-end business process(es) that solutions fit into.
- Handle change, ambiguity, decision making and deadlines in a structured fashion.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years experience designing and supporting large scale, technically complex solutions on Salesforce and the associated ecosystem.
- Experience working in the field of consulting.
- Strategic thinking, and can find solutions in times of adversity.
- A solid track record of delivering solutions in an onshore offshore environment.
- A way of handling ambiguity & fast paced changes with ease.
- Can take on initiatives without being prompted to do so.
- Experience with SaaS platforms, Cloud hosting, ERP systems and custom development solutions hosted on-premise or in the cloud.
- An ability to explain complex systems and technical topics in a clear, concise manner to others who may have minimal technical knowledge using oral, written, and visual presentations.
- Strong attention to detail, are goal-oriented, and the ability to effectively manage multiple activities and/or projects concurrently.
- Ability to work with autonomy in a fast-paced environment and a strong sense of accountability as well as a proven track record of driving results through both direct & indirect influence.
- Experience managing vendor relationships and assisting with the software selection process.
- Adaptability, flexibility, and a willingness to work within changing priorities including ad-hoc requests.
- Commitment to excellence in the delivery of customer service.
- Comfortable working with personnel at all levels of the organization.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-ES1 #LI-REMOTE