Tanium is seeking an experienced Director to lead our dedicated Partner Enablement team. Given the rapid growth of our Partner program, this role is critical in ensuring partners have the knowledge and skills necessary to sell, deploy and support Tanium globally. This position is ideally suited for an inspired leader with a passion for coaching and helping their team succeed. A successful candidate for this role is energetic and willing to roll up their sleeves to meet established objectives. We are looking for someone who has considerable software channel expertise working with resellers, distributors, service partners and system integrators and ideally has helped build and scale the enablement function globally.
What You’ll Do:
- Own and evolve the Partner Enablement strategy
- Coach and lead a team of skilled Partner Enablement Managers
- Collaborate with leadership to design and implement key performance metrics to measure the programs’ impact and effectiveness
- Partner with the Training Development team to create, develop and manage cross-functional enablement programs focused on the Partner success
- Implement Partner Training Needs Assessment program
- Listen, collect and apply feedback from partners to shape the program
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of program investments
- Help shape the Partner Accreditation program and provide direction to our technical certification team as we build out our certification program to support our growth strategy
- Build unique enablement programs for a variety of partner routes to market
- Provide weekly dashboard reporting to the executive team
- Collaborate closely with other members of the Global Enablement team to leverage best practices and programs, executed on a global scale
- Constantly evaluate and refine partner enablement approach based on business needs
- Act as an advocate for partner training needs
We’re looking for someone with:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 10-12 years IT industry experience, preferably in an OEM or Channel environment
- Commitment to partner success
- Prior leadership experience and dedication to coaching employees
- Thrives in collaborative team environment
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Strategic thinker and problem solver
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills
Tanium offers an endpoint management and security platform built for the world’s most demanding IT environments. Many of the world’s largest and most sophisticated organizations — including nearly half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and multiple branches of the U.S. Armed Forces — rely on Tanium to make confident decisions, operate efficiently, and remain resilient against disruption. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for five consecutive years and ranks 4th on FORTUNE’s list of the “Best Workplaces in Technology 2020.”
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.