At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
The Marketing Solutions Content Studio is responsible for dreaming up and executing world-class creative for our most important products and services, as well as evolving the larger Compass brand. We are creating a rapidly growing library of elevated and unique design assets (in print, branding, social media and video) for our DIY design product Marketing Center, which empowers our 20,000+ agents to create beautiful and impactful marketing materials and campaigns by themselves, in minutes. See a video of how the Marketing Center works for our customers here. Visit our Instagram channel @compasscreates
Compass seeks an experienced and versatile creative management leader to scale the production efforts of the Marketing Solutions Content Studio. This role requires world-class communication ability with experience creating scalable processes that allow creative teams to meet deadlines, budgets, quality standards, and strategy expectations. We are looking for someone with a keen ability to navigate competing priorities, allocate resources appropriately, and mitigate associated challenges for content production across the Compass platform. With a combined addressable audience of 40M+, you will empower our agents to nurture their spheres of influence, grow their individual brands, secure new buyer and seller clients and market active listings through world class marketing solutions.
At Compass You Will:
Lead a functional team:
- Build and manage a creative production solution to create content at scale for our nationwide customer base to leverage through the Compass platform.
- Effectively lead and clearly communicate overall campaign timelines, project deliverables, and resourcing needs.
- Turn complex business problems into clear action plans.
- Handle day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of production needs.
- Work across multiple internal teams to meet high level business goals by streamlining strategy and creative execution while keeping all key stakeholders accountable and informed.
- Plan and execute creative management systems that help protect Content Studio bandwidth and streamline focus towards most impactful goals.
- Help identify gaps in the creative process and work to enact efficiency standards and production processes.
Act as ‘Single Point of Accountability’ for Marketing Center content:
- Ensure all creative work has measurable business impact and ties to established Company Goals.
- Set project schedules, and manage calendars for highly specialised creative workers, including both internal creative teams and/or external partners.
- Work closely with internal and external partner teams to identify more efficient workflows.
- Plan, lead, and execute internal and external workflows, ensuring an effective exchange of information and deliverables.
- Build relationships with your Marketing and Product counterparts to ensure that creative is considerate of all impacted stakeholders.
What We’re Looking For:
- 7+ years of professional content production in advertising and marketing.
- Big picture thinker who is able to distill complex goals into actionable plans.
- Someone who speaks fluent ‘creative’ & feels at home working with product and engineering teams.
- Master stakeholder manager.
- Has experience influencing content strategy.
- Incredibly detail-oriented and organized.
- Experienced at using data to optimize production processes and craft clear goals.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; able to craft cohesive project and strategy plans that exemplify the overall impact as well as creative steps.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts through mocks and decks when pitching work to stakeholders and directors.
- Enthusiasm surrounding meeting deadlines, juggling multiple projects, and adapting to changes in direction.