Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Product Marketing Manager - Advertisers? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a Product Marketing Manager?
As a Product Marketing Manager - Advertisers working on the Global Product Marketing Team out of Taboola’s NYC office, you will be the link between sales, product, services, marketing and customers. You will be tasked with turning innovative technologies into substantial revenue-generating businesses used by over a billion people.
The Product Marketing sits at the unique intersection of Product and Business, working within all stages of the product life-cycle -- from ideation to development to wide release. They are responsible for bringing new and innovative products to the market with strong positioning and sales enablement materials. The day in the life of a product marketer is diverse; you can find them collaborating closely with our Product teams, evangelizing Taboola products and gathering feedback at client meetings, training the sales team on new feature pitches, or sitting with the design team creating the next great sales collateral.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role, it is essential that you have:
- Experience developing impactful product Go-To-Market strategies and cross-functional plans
- Experience in B2B marketing and driving product launches, including value proposition development, product and portfolio positioning, and solution packaging
- Passion for product positioning and messaging, with excellent writing skills and customer communication
- Ability to think creatively while making decisions based on data
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in fast-paced marketing environments
- Teamwork skills a must, proven ability to manage external resources and collaborate with other functions in the company
It’d be great if you also have:
- Experience from a company in ad tech platforms, digital marketing - a plus
- Experience working in a truly global company - a plus
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Drive business value and revenue growth for Taboola’s Advertising products by:
- Harnessing a deep knowledge of our market, customers, and competitive landscape
- Communicating a differentiated market position that resonates with target customer segments and personas
- Orchestrating impactful go-to-market strategies and activities to support retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers
- Drive planning and execution of new product launches collaborating with Product Management, Sales, Account Management, Marketing teams as well as the executive team and external resources
- Collaborate closely with product teams - delivering Voice of Customer feedback and product roadmap insights, developing customer use cases, and analyzing competitive & market trends
- Collaborate closely with field sales teams AND customers -- both to deliver content and to gather feedback
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally
- Join client meetings to evangelize new products and receive direct feedback on positioning, features and perceived value
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- Provide product direction, priority, and positioning to Marketing teams for events, campaigns, website content, blog posts, podcasts and videos
If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include NBCU, ESPN, Bloomberg, IMDb and Business Insider. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Toyota, Pinterest, Expedia and Salesforce.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, and various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.