Opportunities available in New York
AlphaSights provides global investment and business professionals with on-demand access to the knowledge they need across all industries and geographies. AlphaSights connects decision-makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, and corporations with a dynamic network of industry experts who provide qualitative and quantitative market insights, industry expertise, and execution support so our clients can make more informed decisions. Leveraging cutting-edge technology and our global team of 1,000+ professionals in nine global offices, we support our clients 24/7 around the world. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
Learn more about life at AlphaSights here.
New Service Innovation is an impactful, dedicated function that focuses on addressing unmet client needs by building and scaling revenue-generating services. We’re a global team that works with stakeholders across all offices and segments to launch and scale new services. NSI is focused on driving innovation profitably and relies on firmwide CST and specialist collaboration for success.
This role is focused on driving forward AlphaSights’ fast growing moderated conference call product, featuring industry experts commenting on topical business and technical themes, related to a wide range of different industries. Our clients include institutional investors, consultancies and Fortune 500 corporations, all of whom rely on AlphaSights to assist in their decision making every single day.
We are looking for a driven, entrepreneurial and results-oriented Manager to help us scale the product more widely. Primarily through partnering with the Client Service team and other specialist functions, they will be responsible for expanding and organizing the conference calendar to ensure each event runs smoothly. You will have plenty of opportunities to make a direct impact and shape the success of a high potential offering. This role would suit individuals who are interested in entrepreneurship, willing to start from the ground up and looking to have first-hand experience in building and launching a new business.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with global Client Service teams to organize a number of high-stakes conference calls per day, including managing the operational details and coordinating each event.
- Reviewing and improving the team’s workflows and processes to improve efficiency and ensure consistent quality in content production
- Improving and extending AlphaView’s idea generation in quality and quantity, based on a sophisticated client and market understanding
- Innovating and refining the product’s deliverable and format based on client feedback and AlphaSights’ long-term content strategy
- Work cross functionally with colleagues from Client Protection and Marketing to ensure all checkpoints and operational metrics are met for each event
- Work with Product & Engineering teams to build technological features which aim at increasing operational efficiency and improving the AlphaView digital experience
- Actively contribute to growth initiatives, such as improving our hosting capacity, software and workflow functionalities, and upgrading the branding and product positioning
- Identify usage patterns and deliver insightful reports and dashboards to improve performance
- Regularly conduct market research, benchmarking and analysis to determine how AlphaSights offering compares to other products and services in the market
Who You Are:
- 3+ business, operational, start-up, management or similar experience
- Experience and familiarity with investment funds, consulting firms or research/data companies preferred but not essential
- Confident operating under pressure, familiar and adept with software such as Zoom and at learning new processes and skills quickly; especially in a remote environment
- Truly humble and ready to work on administrative tasks initially required to build out a new product from an early stage
- Comfortable tackling problems in an ambiguous environment
- Well organised, good attention to detail and project management skills
- Clear and concise communicator
- A fast-paced environment with measurable deliverables and a focus on results
- A team-oriented, strongly supportive culture emphasizing transparency, continuous feedback, professional development, and celebrating wins
- A professional development team that works to ensure that you’re supported and on a clear career trajectory both within our firm and beyond
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health, vision, and dental)
- Subsidized lunch program, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
- Option to work from home every Thursday and Friday