Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is looking for an Associate Manager to join our Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) team to help us deliver great customer experiences across our multiple marketing channels. As a member of the CRM team, you will be in an integral position that combines our marketing strategies with data, technology, and ensures our campaigns get to customers flawlessly and efficiently. Candidates must have a passion for execution on CRM marketing campaigns and be able to independently solve problems, develop multiple cross-functional relationships, and adapt to the needs of the business and work towards set goals. Attention to detail, quality of work and ability to understand & work within complex technical systems are all keys to success.
- Lead the day-to-day execution of our campaigns to ensure we deliver on our weekly goals with minimal supervision
- Develop and execute advanced segmented app, SMS, email, and cross-channel marketing campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, primarily focused on conversion of former customers (cancelled customers).
- Own day-to-day processes and quality control -- including but not limited to -- segmentation, merging creative with data to craft personalized campaigns, and improve workflows through automation in Salesforce
- Collaborate with relevant teams (Analytics, Creative, Product, Data Science, Engineering) to scope new opportunities around automation & personalization, gather data requirements, and validate data
- Conduct multivariate testing (content, segmentation, copies) to continually improve marketing effectiveness and that allow HelloFresh to identify best marketing practices within each customer segment
- Analyze and present findings from campaigns and testing to drive improved performance and streamline processes.
- Assist in partnering with analytics teams to identify the key drivers of engagement/churn and identify actionable insights from customer data to continually improve CRM and personalization efforts at every touchpoint.
- Work with brand and creative teams to ensure campaign assets planned, briefed, and completed on time, supporting increasingly personalized marketing campaigns
- Detail and process-oriented. Comfortable managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Have the ability to learn database query languages i.e. SQL
- Have a can-do attitude and willing to jump in and help where needed in terms of team initiatives
- Strategic and analytical thinker who is comfortable thinking in terms of short and long-term goals
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and can collaborative effectively with relevant teams and people at all levels
- Skilled at marrying data & segmentation with creative assets to craft personalized, dynamic content.
- Excited to automate workflows, tackle problems, and grow our communications to be best-in-class.
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor’s degree – in the field of business or marketing ideally
- At least 3 years of marketing experience with demonstrated success in email marketing from conception to completion (includes campaign setup, segmentation, calendar management, data analysis). Experience with other channels -- app push, direct mail, SMS -- is a plus.
- At least 3 years experience analyzing data, performance metrics and creating insights that translate into business strategy
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, as well as experience building customer journeys
- Working knowledge of HTML, ampscript, SQL and other email marketing tools integral to success