Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as an Associate Publisher Account Manager? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of an Associate Publisher Account Manager?
As an Associate Publisher Account Manager working on Publisher Account Management team in the NYC office you will largely focus on optimizing existing relationships by upselling new initiatives to publishers and improving the metrics on their site. Someone who is highly motivated, self-starters that thrives on achieving success after success for our partners will be most successful in this role.
Taboola products are leveraged by our publisher and media companies to drive advertising and audience acquisition while also streamlining Editorial team’s operations. To be effective with Taboola's customers, you need a strong background in digital advertising or been in a client-facing role at a premium publisher or media company. You need to be naturally inquisitive and excited about the business value our customers are achieving with our products and services. We take pride in our professionalism, integrity, and ability to deliver real value to our clients. This is an exciting opportunity to play an important role in a very successful and rapidly growing company.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you:
- BA/BS required
- 1-2 years of professional experience (client-facing in the digital media /online publisher space preferred but not required)
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
- Very strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by monitoring/identifying trends with data
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated and creative in order to pull all necessary resources for the client
- High attention to detail and well organized, thrives in a multitasking environment and adjusts and prioritizes accordingly.
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
- Strong phone and email etiquette
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, but able to execute efficiently and follow-through
- Ability to prioritize and react quickly
- Customer focused attitude and motivated to help
What will I be doing on a day-to day basis?
As an Associate Publisher Account Manager, you will:
- Manage and grow relationships with publisher clients
- Understand client KPIs and identify upsell opportunities
- Monitor and analyze metrics and proactively take steps to improve performance
- Work closely with the Sales & Product teams in order to become a valuable resource both internally and externally
- Actively participate with peers in a team-oriented culture and assist other internal groups
- Be the expert on revenue optimization for a book of business
- Help identify trends through data analysis and market conditions to pinpoint highest value optimizations
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, and more.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, and various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.