Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, San Francisco, Seattle, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers and follow us on Twitter @Netskope and Facebook.
Within Netskope Engineering department, Security Services organization is responsible for
building core security products and features, such as Data Loss Prevention, Malware and
Threat Prevention, Cloud Confidence Index, Breach and Anomaly Detection. We apply Artificial
Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies across Netskope cloud security platform.
We are looking for talented WEB ANALYSTS to join our newly created Security Efficacy
Engineering team. We are looking for intelligent, driven and passionate professionals who will
be part of our continuing journey to develop and expand our URL Classification portfolio. The
successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a team of talented engineers,
researchers and data scientists to solve the most challenging cloud security problems.
POSITION SUMMARY. Ensure consistent high efficacy on all Netskope products. The Web
Analyst will be focused in providing ongoing data quality assurance and innovation to help
ensure that the most accurate and comprehensive content categorization service will be made
available to NetSkope clients.
● Content Categorization. Manual review and categorization of URLs, ensuring high
accuracy and efficiency in the process
● Quality Assurance. Contribute in quality assurance sampling across all categories
defined, including objectionable categories such as gambling, weapons, inappropriate
content, hate, profanity and the like.
● Innovation. Contribute in the conceptualization, functional design and enhancement of
processes, tools and systems that will increase accuracy, efficiency and productivity of
the Security Efficacy Engineering Team
● Customer Satisfaction. Address and process customer escalations, very specific to
manual review and categorization of URLs, ensuring timeliness and quality of output.
● Collaboration. Work closely with data scientists and software engineers, to name a few
to ensure our solutions deliver continuous values to our end customers. Collaborate with
data analytics team to help define new platform requirements and continuously improve
our horizontally scalable data lake
● Must have true startup spirit and willing to wear multiple hats
● Bachelor’s degree in related field from a four-year college or university
● 2+ year industry experience in data quality assurance
● Working knowledge of databases; Familiarity with big data platform is highly desirable
● Strong analytical thinking as well as problem solving skills and has the ability to gather
and analyze data from multiple sources
● Strong Computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, MS
- Ability to collaborate with geographically and culturally diverse teams across various geographies, where work activities and deliverables are dependent on a diverse group of technical experts.
- Ability to meet deadlines, even in a demanding and changing environment
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and to work independently as required
- Good English written, oral and interpersonal communication skills