At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences for consumers and outstanding results for advertisers. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who live and breathe our company motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
Branch is looking for a Business Recruiter to join our Business Operations/Recruiting team. This person will be responsible for managing and driving the full-cycle recruiting process for a variety of roles including, but not limited to, Marketing, Sales, Business Development, and Business Operations. Our ideal Business Recruiter must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline, have a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing an amazing candidate experience. This person will be a key contributor in helping us meet company goals.
As a Senior Recruiter, you'll get to:
- Be a trusted advisor to hiring managers, working closely with them to ensure a deep understanding of role requirements.
- Delivering exceptional recruitment services ensuring Hiring Manager expectations are exceeded throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
- Full-cycle recruiting, source, pre-screen resumes, qualify candidates and move candidates through the interview process to close.
- Track metrics for all recruiting activities.
- Provide recommendations to improve our recruiting process.
- Participate in special projects associated with recruiting.
- Mentor and coach junior members in the team.
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- A highly progressive approach to talent acquisition, preferably a minimum of 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Strong communication, organizational, and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Experience working with competing priorities and a history of ramping quickly.
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline.
- Commitment to creating an excellent candidate experience.
- Ability to spin a data driven story based on the funnel metrics and provide strategic solutions to leadership to help hire amazing talent.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, and Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 50,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!