At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is looking for an analytical, data-driven, hands-on problem solver to optimize the design of our supply chain network and meet immediate to long term strategic objectives of HelloFresh. This role is highly visible and collaborative with a range of stakeholders throughout the company.
- Become a subject matter expert in all aspects of HelloFresh’s distribution & shipping network
- Partner with carriers and internal stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve the reliability and reduce the cost of our network
- Evaluate tradeoffs among supply chain components (quality, cost, time in transit, flexibility, capacity) within the limits of relevant constraints and operational considerations
- Perform in-depth analysis on complex supply chain data sets and communicate recommendations to senior leadership
- Select, evaluate and implement the tools necessary to build a scalable end-to-end supply chain network model
- Work cross functionally to collect, validate and update inputs, and to coordinate implementation activities following model output recommendations
- Data-driven – you can organize, explore, and synthesize unstructured data into actionable insights to better inform operational decision-making.
- A critical thinker – you use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, and synthesize and present critical information to solve complex problems.
- Detail-oriented – you possess strong organizational skills and consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work.
- Agile – you thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments and are comfortable working autonomously.
- Collaborative - you enjoy working cross functionally with various teams to gather key inputs and are able to work well with diverse opinions.
- Intellectually curious – you have an insatiable desire to understand how things work, why they work the way they do, and to consistently challenge the status quo.
- An excellent communicator – able to communicate at all levels with clarity, poise, maturity and precision both written and verbal.
- Dedicated to providing the best possible experience for the HelloFresh customer.
- 5+ years’ experience delivering analytical solutions to complex problems
- Experience in Supply Chain Network Design
- In depth knowledge of supply chain principles with emphasis in transportation optimization, and fulfilment capacity planning
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Data Science, Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting, or other relevant area of study
- Master’s degree in a quantitative field or MBA preferred
- Proficient with Tableau and SQL, and Python a significant plus
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office (Excel) and Google Suite
- Ability to work with multiple database systems and provide intelligence-driven conclusions
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Robust project management skills
- Strong communication, both verbal and written as you will be required to convey updates on issues, operational status and business drivers during daily/weekly and leadership reviews
Boulder salary range - 120-130k