Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
The Growth team is responsible for growing Clover's geographic footprint by identifying, evaluating, developing, and gaining access to new territories. We make the first impression on community stakeholders and serve as the frontline ambassadors of Clover's Mission. We strive to have authentic connections with a wide range of stakeholders while uncovering opportunities to offer a new kind of Medicare to prospective members.
As a Market Development Associate, you identify yourself as a self-starter with an entrepreneurial edge who has a passion for selling and building relationships in your community. You hold yourself accountable to the highest compliance standards and are always striving to drive overall growth and brand recognition . You will be responsible for establishing relationships with brokers, providers, and key community figures in order to grow Clovers presence and enrollment growth targets. You believe in using technology and data to drive sales strategy and execute on key deliverables.
As a Market Development Associate, you will:
- Assist with the full life cycle of event strategies in your assigned territory.
- Assist in the identification of key providers and marketing locations in your territory.
- Establish the relationship with enrolled medical physicians to ensure they are engaged and aware of the benefits of Clover partnership.
- Act as a Clover brand ambassador to community groups both in educational and/or sales seminar settings. Assist with grassroots relationship building with influential members of the community.
- Be held accountable for reaching challenging membership and lead generation targets while managing the sales cycle development.
- Provide on the ground customer and broker support when necessary.
- Assist the organization on growth related tasks and customer engagement.
- Serve as the feedback loop for Clover in the territory you are assigned to, sculpting the most efficient and financially sound sales channel mix that uniquely fits the market you are operating in.
You will love this job if:
- You enjoy the hustle of sales and can't imagine yourself doing anything else. You are extremely results-driven and thrive when working on a high-performing team.
- You are a people person. You enjoy interacting and building relationships with different types of people every single day.
- You are mission-driven and passionate about improving the lives of Medicare-eligibles in your community.
- You are a proactive communicator. You are clear, honest and timely in both written and verbal application.
- You have an insatiable curiosity and appetite to learn. You are always looking to improve experience, processes, and methods of execution.
- You have an entrepreneurial approach to work and are always thinking critically when solving problems.
- You are highly organized and have excellent time management skills.
You should get in touch if:
- You are a fully licensed sales agent in New Jersey.
- You have sales experience and knowledge of your local Medicare market.
- You have strong relationship management experience and presentation skills.
- You are able to travel 50-75% of the time (or as needed) throughout your geographic area.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.