Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as an Advertiser Account Director? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of an Advertiser Account Director? About the role
As an Advertiser Account Director leading Taboola's SMB Advertiser Account Management team, you will be responsible for driving advertiser success at scale. You are a solution oriented commercial team leader tasked with onboarding new clients and continuously driving expansion of their business through engagement with Taboola. We are looking for an experienced people manager who’s interested in leading a team of 4-8 individual contributors working with hundreds of advertisers concurrently that collectively invest over $100M a year in advertising with Taboola.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- 4+ years of client facing experience with a strong track record of success.
- 3+ years of people management experience (Hiring, firing , salary planning etc)
- Proven history of successfully influencing peers and XFN partners (ie leading without formal authority)
- Exhibited operational excellence orientation and noteworthy related achievements (impact at scale)
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
It’d be great if you also have:
- Hands on experience with campaign management or media planning (+$100K budgets across any of the following channels : Google Ads, Facebook, Snap, Criteo, Taboola or Outbrain.)
- Hands-on experience working with any of the following measurement platforms: Google analytics, adobe analytics, Visual IQ,Tealium, AppsFlyer, Adjust
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Meet and exceed the team’s quarterly revenue & new business activation targets.
This will require helping each team member identify and capture specific upsell opportunities as well as effective pipeline management.
- Hire, onboard and continuously coach a team of 4-8 Account managers servicing 50 accounts each.
- Serve as a point of escalation for resolving issues that require cross functional collaboration, in a timely manner
- Deliver bi weekly reviews of the US book of business calling out high value opportunities and roadblocks.
- Lead cross functional initiatives to boost the teams productivity and operational excellence. This will include working closely with sales, sales operations, BI and marketing partners.
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola, they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include NBCU, ESPN, Bloomberg, IMDb and Business Insider. Our media clients include Wells Fargo, Toyota, Pinterest, Expedia and Salesforce.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, and various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.