Squarespace is dedicated to creating an unparalleled user experience. Our Customer Operations team runs 24/7 with more than 350 people between New York, Dublin, Portland, and a remote workforce. We are seeking a strategic and motivational leader to help continually scale our EMEA Customer Operations team.
You are driven, have a thoughtful eye for detail, strives for operational excellence, and has experience scaling and managing an international support operation. We're looking for someone who cares about the customer experience just as much as we do.
You will report into our Director, Customer Operations and must be based in and eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
- Ensure the success and productivity of the Customer Operations team in Ireland
- Manage a team of inspired Team Leads, supporting them and removing roadblocks
- Monitor goals and propose actions accordingly
- Manage team allocations, people expectations and career development opportunities
- Take a lead role in hiring and developing the team by anticipating our growth and playing a role in defining staffing needs
- Help create allocation of headcount across multiple teams and contribute to broader headcount decisions, considering other time zones and languages
- Work with our senior leadership teams in both New York and Portland to promote service improvements and manage projects, involving quantitative analysis, industry benchmarks and strategy development
- Guide teams towards higher performance, quality expectations, and advocate for a philosophy of continuous improvement
- Work with direct reports to find insights from life situations to set and improve metric-based goals; advocate for product improvements that support the team's strategy and the needs of the customer
- At least 5 years experience managing an international customer support operation
- Experience mentoring and developing people and team leaders
- Expertise using metrics to improve process and quality, and developing relevant dashboards for monitoring
- Experience leading a project from concept through to completion
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels
- Customer first mentality and adaptable to rapidly changing priorities
- Excellent attention to detail
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.