Teads is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join our dynamic team! Working in close collaboration with the VP of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will oversee paid, social, CRM and virtual event marketing initiatives to broaden the visibility of Teads as an industry leader. The ideal candidate should have a passion for digital marketing and a drive for implementing strategic, results-oriented campaigns within an innovative and fast-growing company.
Paid Advertising Strategy:
- Evaluate, recommend and implement Teads US paid marketing strategies across social platforms, trade publications, and industry event sponsorships
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific reporting dashboards, Google Analytics, and HubSpot reports
- Analyze campaign performance to determine correlations between paid lead gen activities, awareness campaigns, and budget allocation to make recommendations for growth strategies
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand Teads awareness among and/or lower cost-per-lead
- Collaborate with global marketing team to maintain a consistent Teads brand voice, creative design, and message across all organic social and paid programs
- Craft landing pages and lead-gen forms alongside development team to distribute Teads content through relevant social & paid campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing strategies and potential new channels to keep us ahead
- Work alongside Director of PR & Content to monitor digital advertising industry news, awards & intelligence to evaluate competitor movement and market trends
CRM Marketing & Promotion
- Manage Teads North America CRM database via Hubspot to ensure contacts are kept current and dynamically segmented for promotional newsletter marketing
- Craft external marketing comms campaigns aligned with CRM segments to drive awareness and consideration of specific Teads events, solutions, and updates among relevant contacts
- Integrate global marketing efforts with Teads’ NA database and track CRM effectiveness within Hubspot platform
Virtual Events, Client Experiences & Branded Goods
- Craft and implement Teads NA virtual event strategy by partnering with sales, product and research leads to meet local campaign goals
- Support global Marketing leads to promote global Teads virtual events such as Partner Day, Creative Awards, etc. via newsletters/social/paid promotion strategies
- Work alongside design to manage branded goods and gifting orders, coordinate experiential event assets, and distribute/promote via Hubspot
- You are a team player with excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to build relationships with various global marketing, sales and product teams within the organization, as well as with external partners
- You are proactive about rising to each challenge and take pride in finding solutions to deliver strong results in a fast-paced, digital environment
- You possess an ability to multitask, organize and prioritize projects with excellent time management and a detail-oriented approach
- You demonstrate enthusiasm, integrity and passion for your work and bring both proven & creative marketing ideas to the team
- You are a strategic & solution-oriented thinker with great analytical skills to measure and strengthen the success of our marketing initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or related field
- 5+ years experience in the marketing or digital advertising field at an Agency, Publisher, or Adtech Company.
- In-depth knowledge of paid marketing channels including social network advertising (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram etc.), B2B trade advertising and CRM data strategies
- Hands-on experience in handling marketing budgets and reporting results; Hubspot platform experience is preferred
- Outstanding written communication and presentation skills
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads is The Global Media Platform. We have united and empowered the best publishers in the world and distribute ads to over 1.5 billion people every month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side and creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, and better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.