Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is seeking to hire a proactive and tech-savvy Contract Manager. This role will lead on a variety of commercial and insurance matters, including contract management and the administration of HelloFresh’s insurance processes with vendors. You will play an important role in managing and reducing the company’s risk and will assist the Legal Department as we support the business.
You will ...
- Assist with the maintenance of our contract management system.
- Coordinate the signing and tracking of contracts.
- Manage and maintain our Certificate of Insurance (“COI”) database, ensuring that the COI’s that we receive from our vendors are current and are in full compliance with contractual requirements.
- Review COI’s to ensure they are properly completed and work with vendors to obtain updated COI’s and other required documentation.
- Act as a liaison between employees and insurance companies/brokers.
- Have a solid understanding of our insurance policies.
- Coordinate the filing and tracking of insurance claims.
- Assist in reviewing contracts to ensure that the vendors are in compliance with all insurance requirements.
- Perform other administrative functions as needed within the Legal Department.
- Highly organized and have the ability to prioritize.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to work autonomously.
At a minimum, you have...
- A bachelor’s degree combined with some paralegal, contracts management and/or insurance management experience.
- The ability to work quickly and thrive in a high-pressure environment.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once and follow through and meet deadlines.
Ideally, you have…
- Previous experience working in the contract administration and/or insurance administration field.
- Registration as a notary in either New York or New Jersey.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.