Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, life’s special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship and tradition found behind local pizzerias’ counters. We’re here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools and services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom and pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Domino’s?
Slice, the nation’s largest online ordering platform for local pizzerias, is looking for an enthusiastic and analytical results-driven marketer to join our team! This is a critical role where you own execution of our B2B field marketing and demand gen initiatives. You are joining a highly passionate and skilled team of marketers who love what they do and have fun doing it. You will create winning go-to-market strategies in close collaboration with regional and market teams. Reporting to the Manager, B2B Marketing, this individual will play an integral role in shaping the national B2B strategy for Slice.
- Identify key partnerships to drive local shop acquisition
- Contribute to field marketing strategic playbook and planning for Slice B2B business
- Drive marketability and advanced lead conversion focused strategies
- Lead pilot executions to demonstrate the viability of new innovative directions
- Own end to end campaign creative briefs for B2B initiatives
- Work cross functionally with the larger Marketing, Creative/Brand, Operations, Sales, Product teams and other relevant parties on a day-to-day basis
- Create campaign reports; reports will detail our performance, engagement, and other relevant data to analyze trends in the future
- Act as a liaison between the B2B Marketing team and the Field team
- Constantly brainstorm ideas as to how we generate demand with local shops and how we can continue to support sales to win
- Work with team on monthly marketing calendar
- Partner and work with Manager to deliver the full annual planning process for field and demand gen marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years experience in marketing and/or communications
- Creative Thinker – someone who is resourceful and obsessed with marketing
- Experience with Excel, Salesforce, and Looker
- Strong analytical skills and ability to leverage data to drive acquisition
- Strong communication, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage various projects at once in an ever-changing environment, while working well with cross-functional teams
- Passion for food, helping small businesses, and eating a ridiculous amount of pizza
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, and shared services they need to serve today’s digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains and form the nation’s largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops and discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his family’s New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 700+ across 5 offices globally. If you’re ambitious, interested in growing your career, and hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards we’ve recently won for our workplace and culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.