Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
Yext is seeking a motivated, creative, self-sufficient, and high energy Global Bid Desk Manager, RFP to join our RFP team to learn and grow within a fast-paced organization. This role will be responsible for developing proposals, bids, or other documents describing Yext products, services, and organization in response to requests from prospective clients. You will be in right in the middle of developing proposals that will not only accelerate the sales cycle but will also help our sales team close more deals! You will collaborate with members of the SE, PMM, PM, and Engineering teams, and other subject matter experts to ensure content is complete, accurate, and timely. You will be responsible for curating the product and technical content in our database tool, RFPIO, and you will play a critical role in optimizing RFPs and deal processes. This growing team is already making an incredible impact and we want you to help us make even more!
What You’ll Do
- Review RFX requests as they come in to prepare for intake call with sales team
- Work with other RFP team members and sales team to determine the strategy for response (pain points, win themes customer questions etc. )
- Work closely with extended team (SMEs, SEs, vertical experts, etc.) to build responses
- Use the RFPIO database to answer RFP questions and being able to customize those answers according to client needs
- Work closely with SMEs to manage the product and technical portions of the database
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational initiatives; maintaining personal networks.
What You Have
- Familiarity with Yex's offerings and the ability and interest to learn our product and platform
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills
- High attention to detail
- The ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent communicator and consensus builder across all functions and levels of an organization
- Can see “the big picture” and understand how to align execution to support and drive the larger vision
- A drive to succeed and eagerness to learn and grow professionally
- A willingness to jump in wherever you feel you can provide value
- Able to articulate their ideas in a confident manner
- Enjoys learning product and industry, and is proactive in being in the know about changes and additions
- Enjoys building best of breed solutions for our clients/prospects
- Is proactive in finding ways to make our data and responses better, not having to be micromanaged
- being able to juggle/coordinate multiple tight deadlines
- BA/BS degree with 3+ years of professional experience.
- Preferred professional experience in deal desk/RFP/Sales Operations, sales, product, marketing, or technical operations roles
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.