We are Welcome. Welcome, a NewsCred Brand and the leading Marketing Orchestration Platform, is on a mission to transform how marketing teams work. Gartner and Forrester agree, Welcome is a leader in multiple software categories.
We are not resting on our success. We believe that modern marketing organizations need their own operating system, just as Sales has Salesforce and Finance has Oracle. This Marketing OS will centralize where campaign planning, production, and management, enabling marketing teams to work together on a single platform. There are many big companies competing to be the winner - we thrive on the challenge and believe we will win because we’re purpose-built for marketing, content-focused, and performance-driven.
We’re looking for insatiable innovators, disruptors, and challengers to join us on our mission to create and dominate the next big martech category.
We are looking for an experienced Director of Product with a passion for building impactful experiences. You will lead and own the end-to-end customer experience across a specific product area, and help us imagine and build the future of our Marketing Orchestration vision. You will play a key role in leading all parts of the product life cycle: brainstorming, defining the vision, designing, planning, implementing, launching, going to market, and more.
The Product team at Welcome consists of a group of game changers. We believe in compassion over being right, teamwork over brilliance and above all of our other values: customer obsession over process. We move quickly, with high quality and with the customer experience in mind at all times. Our customers matter more than our own egos. We want to share in the success and happiness of our team. We do this by organizing into small, autonomous teams that are self-sufficient and fully empowered to deliver incremental value to our customers on an ongoing basis.
You love building products on a collaborative and close-knit team and obsessing about our customers’ success. You have trust in everyone you work with and you work to achieve greatness everyday. You’re curious about our competitors and the latest emerging technologies or solutions and love thinking about ways to apply them into our software. Years of experience are less important than magnitude of impact and shared values.
- You have experience in SaaS and user experience. Your user-centric view is evident in all of your work and you believe products should be obvious, clean, fast and reliable (which happen to be our product design principles)
- You are obsessed with seeking to understand problems facing our customers and take an entrepreneurial approach to problem solving by inspiring diverse teams to deliver on roadmap
- You are a demonstrated leader with strong communication and collaboration skills
- You can share your product vision clearly, structure a plan to reach it, and inspire a cross-functional team to execute like a well-oiled machine. You have an exceptional ability to explain complex technology to executives one moment and discuss data architecture or design with your team the next
- You stay on top of the latest technology and market trends. You are constantly thinking about the success the product and the company and acting as a key contributor across all functions
- You are ruthless when it comes to prioritizing time and work
- You are adept at distinguishing what is important from what is noise (however loud) and prioritizing accordingly. You live and breathe the notion that a great product team delivers customer value as fast and continuously as possible
What You’ll Do
- Become a domain expert in your area of responsibility, identify and prioritize market opportunities, and develop a shared product vision to stay ahead of the curve
- Identify new opportunities that will revolutionize the future of Marketing Orchestration
- Lead a cross-functional agile software development team (including Designers, Engineering, Growth, etc.) focused on driving customer satisfaction and business value
- Be heavily involved in every aspect of product development from ideation to delivery to measurement, working with product designers, engineers, stakeholders and customers
- Collaborate and coordinate with leaders on the marketing, sales, and customer success teams and serve as a communication bridge
- Contribute to strategic decisions with the product and executive teams
- Help us grow an incredible product culture
What You’ll Need
- 8+ years of experience as a SaaS product manager; martech experience strongly preferred
- Strong product instinct and judgement: Can prioritize competing product needs and balance stakeholders and business priorities against the roadmap, clearly articulating the trade-offs and rational behind decisions
- Successful track record of owning a complex product, defining a 12 month product vision and consistently delivering against OKRs
- Experience with A/B testing, market research and reviewing data to further simplify customer experiences
- Strong understanding of user experience design (hands-on experience a plus) and agile development
- Can clearly articulate goals and establish alignment across the business and executive stakeholders by showing empathy and listening to various points of view
- Deep understanding and proven success of applying growth frameworks (such as Acquisition, Activation, Revenue, Retention, Referral)
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Our culture is the most important thing we offer: a place to do your best work, and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth space. Learn more in our “How We Work” document
- All-hands Demo Days on Wednesdays; catered lunches on Fridays
- Full suite of benefits, including medical, vision, dental, 401k, and generous parental leave
- Best-in-class compensation plans, as well as company equity – everyone has a stake in our growth
- An agile performance review process, to encourage ongoing transparency between managers and direct reports
- Unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours
- Monthly and quarterly regional and global team building events
- Performance enablement program and soft skill trainings to support internal career growth and development
- Reward and recognition programs (peer to peer as well as birthdays and work anniversaries)
- Volunteering and opportunities to give back
- Chance to work with our incredible global team all over the world
Welcome is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, promoting and hiring a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity is an essential part of a healthy workplace, and that inclusivity means more than just good intentions.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Welcome, we believe that diversity is an essential part of a healthy workplace and that inclusivity is more than just good intentions.
We are committed to recruiting, hiring, and retaining a diverse community that is representative of the ones we live in. We will hold ourselves accountable by measurable success criteria and will be transparent on our progress towards these commitments.
Our work isn’t over when we have successfully diversified our pool of employees; we are committed to ongoing efforts to make Welcome an inclusive environment for all. This includes providing ongoing opportunities for education, awareness, and partnerships that share our commitment to eliminating unconscious bias and raising awareness about experiences other than our own.