At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
Compass is looking for a Senior Recruiter - Leadership. This person will focus on the hardest to fill, senior-most openings at the company. The Senior Recruiter - Leadership will drive the Company’s talent acquisition strategy for our growing Leadership teams across all non-technical verticals including but not limited to: Commercial Operations, Back Office Operations, Finance, Marketing, Legal, and more. As the Senior Recruiter - Leadership, you’ll partner with hiring managers and Recruiting to develop, drive, and manage sourcing/recruiting strategies for various positions. In addition, you will assist in developing and promoting the Compass culture internally and externally.
At Compass You Will:
- Drive the recruiting process by sourcing, reviewing resumes, coordinating screenings and interviews, and assisting in determining the suitability of applicant in various departments for employment
- Work with Compass hiring managers to better understand each department’s needs and screen incoming applicants quickly and effectively
- Provide thought leadership on human capital planning, providing analysis, insights, and pushback to the Leadership Team and our Founder/CEO.
- Proactively source passive candidates through employee referrals, networking, internal databases, and innovative research tactics
- Communicate with candidates professionally and be immediately responsive
- Develop and execute creative recruiting efforts and events; including informational sessions, recruitment mixers and other activities that promote Compass recruiting and outreach efforts
- Promote the Compass brand and use creativity to attract and market the Company to qualified and strong candidates
What We're Looking For:
- B.A. or B.S. with a strong academic record
- 6+ years of experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must be able to multi-task and manage a robust/full pipeline with efficiency and constant attention
- High level of interpersonal skills and strong ability to engage both active and passive candidates
- Considerable skill in interviewing techniques
- Knowledge of an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse is a plus)
- Proficiency in, or knowledge of, using a variety of computer software applications, especially Google Suite, Adobe, Excel and Microsoft Word software
At Compass, we believe that everyone deserves to find their place in the world — a place where they feel like they belong, where they can be their authentic selves, where they can thrive. Our collaborative, energetic culture is grounded in our Compass Entrepreneurship Principles and our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, growth and mobility. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.