THE ROLE: Senior Revenue Analyst
We’re looking for…
The Senior Revenue Analyst will be a key member of the FP&A team, reporting to the Director of FP&A and has exposure to all aspects of the business and leadership. The Senior Revenue Analyst will provide data-driven analysis in all aspects of the business and industry. In addition, this person will work closely with the senior business leaders to analyze the company's most critical financial and strategic issues and develop actionable conclusions and recommendations.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Lead key strategic initiatives and analysis projects to help identify revenue opportunities, enhance margin, improve processes and reduce costs.
- Develop key business metrics and analytics that will allow the leadership team to clearly understand outcomes achieved and provide insightful recommendations to optimize resource allocation.
- Able to analyze, report on, and provide in sight into the performance of the company’s P&L, Cash Flow and Balance Sheet
- Develop financial models in support of the company's operations and strategic initiatives
- Assist in analyzing monthly and quarterly results, including progressive refinement of reporting and analysis.
- Work closely with key business leaders to manage forecasting and budgeting processes and apprise senior management of opportunities and risks.
THE RIGHT FIT:
- BA/BS required, MBA a plus.
- Position reports to Director of FP&A
- 3-6 years total work experience with a preference for candidates with a background in Financial Planning and Analysis, with a focus on revenue and margin performance
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, comfortable in a data-driven business environment.
- Expert Excel and PowerPoint skills; experience with business performance management systems (e.g. Essbase) and business intelligence software a plus, and experience working and extracting information from various accounting platforms (Tableau) also beneficial.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced organization.
- Self-starter and ability to take ownership of projects.
- Possess a strategic approach, sound business judgment, and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent understanding of financial statements and experience with financial reporting, planning and analysis.
- Proven ability to prioritize effectively, achieve commitments and deliver results.
- Possess a high level of integrity, curiosity, strong discipline, and a high degree of accuracy.
- Team-oriented and able to interact effectively and influence people at all levels and across all functions of the organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and a proven ability to establish positive relationships with senior management and outside audiences.
Rue Gilt Groupe combines world-class merchandising, technology and marketing to create the most engaging and satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 20+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La and Gilt Groupe for everything from women, men and children's apparel and accessories to home décor and exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.
Join our team and help us build the future of eCommerce.