Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, life’s special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship and tradition found behind local pizzerias’ counters. We’re here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools and services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom and pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Domino’s?
As an Enterprise Account Executive, sitting inside the Enterprise Accounts team at Slice, you will own the entire sales cycle of acquiring pizza brands (with anywhere from 5 to 300 locations) on Slice. You will work with your assigned accounts to set up meetings with C-suite executives, pitch Slice, and sign up brands to partner with Slice! You will also cold call individual locations within your assigned brands to add franchise locations to Slice. You will be on the phone all day long, representing Slice to the top pizza brands all throughout the United States! You will work independently to hit your goals, and you are also a team player who will collaborate well with the rest of the Enterprise Team. You are extremely driven by goals and you want to crush it!
You will report to the Director of Enterprise Sales.
What you'll do:
- Manage your pipeline of franchise restaurants in all phases of the sales cycle: cold calling, pitching, and closing
- Set meetings with C-suite executives of your assigned pizza brands and work to close corporate-level partnerships (with 5 to 300 locations)
- Build relationships with brands nationwide to continuously sell to franchise locations
- Maintain a constantly active pipeline through calls, meeting, and email activity
- Be the face of Slice in educating pizzeria owners about best practices and the value of partnering with Slice to grow their business.
- Help to fine tune and constantly iterate the enterprise sales playbook
What we're looking for:
- 2-5 years of selling experience (food-tech industry is a plus but not required)
- A strong track record of being a top performer, consistently hitting goals
- Excellent communication skills; you can effectively lead pitches and presentations and you love being on the phone all day
- Self-motivated, go-getter, and glass-half-full mindset every day
- You are coachable, adaptable and resilient
- A hustler who is goal-oriented and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about tech innovation and bridging technology gaps by educating pizzeria owners
- Most importantly, you are excited about selling Slice every day!
- Salesforce experience is ideal, not required
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, and shared services they need to serve today’s digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains and form the nation’s largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops and discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his family’s New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 700+ across 5 offices globally. If you’re ambitious, interested in growing your career, and hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards we’ve recently won for our workplace and culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.