At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
Compass is looking for a strategic storyteller to lead our employment brand strategy. In this role, you will be responsible for driving awareness of our employment brand across a wide variety of channels. You will partner closely with internal teams including People & Culture, Marketing, and Diversity & Inclusion to create content and campaigns that will engage both our existing employees and prospective candidates. You will partner with our recruiting team to create and execute hiring campaigns, create consistent messaging for events and talent marketing needs, and help develop a holistic recruiting partnerships strategy across all key markets.
The ideal candidate will have experience in employment branding and/or talent acquisition, with proven ability to build and manage relationships, balance day-to-day execution with long-term strategy creation and drive operational rigor.
At Compass You Will
- Develop internal and external employment brand strategy, and set measurable key performance indicators aligned to that plan
- Create content to support strategy including social media posts, email campaigns, recruiter materials, and more
- Assist with key messages related to internal and external event marketing strategies related to our employer brand and recruiting
- Define the best-in-class candidate experience and partner with global recruiting leads across all businesses and the Global Talent Acquisition team to bring that experience to life
- Identify talent attraction challenges and research/recommend communications and outreach solutions and channels.
What We’re Looking For
- 4+ years related work experience, with at least 1 year in or related to employment brand/recruitment marketing
- Multimedia skills; you have excellent writing skills with the ability to use audio, visual, and video to creatively to tell a story
- Interpersonal skills; you easily connect with people and can influence for impact
- Someone who dreams big; you’re an optimist and creative thinker who can execute to drive results
- Flexibility; you’re creative, solutions-driven and a collaborative team player
- Someone who moves fast; you can work on tight deadlines at hyper-growth speed
*Location is flexible, this position may sit in any of our established entities
At Compass, we believe that everyone deserves to find their place in the world — a place where they feel like they belong, where they can be their authentic selves, where they can thrive. Our collaborative, energetic culture is grounded in our Compass Entrepreneurship Principles and our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, growth and mobility. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.