Hi, we're Oscar. We’re hiring an Associate to join our Marketing team.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, and human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
The Broker Marketing Associate will drive engagement with insurance brokers and related business partners, so that these partners understand our unique value and feel confident and enthusiastic about our mission.
Working closely with sales and distribution strategy, develop the right stories, content formats, and channels to demonstrate our brand and values, educate and inspire brokers, and ultimately represent the brand and its benefits to a sophisticated audience.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales leaders to set the broker marketing content calendar and related campaigns and tactics across email, social media, events, and any other channel that’ll get the job done (e.g., audio, partnerships, etc.)
- Craft the right message and actions for different broker segments, including multi-touch outreach/nurture strategies that drive engagement and interest in Oscar’s brand, values, and insurance products.
- Drive cross-functional initiatives to produce targeted, personalized assets that engage and convince brokers to engage and stick with Oscar YoY.
- Identify and pursue new ideas to improve content, processes, data, personalization, and other touchpoints that drive broker engagement.
- Own campaign reporting, success metrics, and ensure attribution data is tracked correctly across CRM, Marketing Automation, and other dashboards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Business, Marketing or other technical field of study or commensurate experience
- 2+ years of experience in content marketing and/or sales
- Experience working within healthcare, financial services, or another highly regulated industry
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, and we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, and volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.