Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, life’s special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship and tradition found behind local pizzerias’ counters. We’re here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools and services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom and pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Domino’s?
The Manager, Central Operations & Strategy will be a key contributor to the success of Slice’s growth. You will be responsible for driving high-impact strategic and operational projects, and communicating results to executives. The ideal candidate will be results-focused, analytical, creative, and a strong communicator. The role reports to the Director, Strategy & Planning.
What you’ll do:
- Drive end-to-end analyses to improve our US-level marketplace performance
- Build models to evaluate the economics, value, and investments to drive the optimal selection strategy across new markets
- Evolve our geographic market playbook, from market launch through maturation
- Analyze key metrics across Customers and Shops to identify opportunities to improve growth and retention
- Monitor competitive environment; develop recommendations on strategies to further strengthen our business
- Communicate to senior leaders on key initiatives and associated impacts
What we’re looking for:
- 4-6 years experience in management consulting, investment banking, operations, or a related field; startup experience a plus
- A track record of driving results and achieving goals
- Strong analytical skills with experience modeling program impacts, measuring results, and using data to make decisions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills. You have a track record of effectively working with a variety of key players across the organization, such as product, engineering, marketing, analytics, and finance
- Ability to drive multiple initiatives at one time, adapt to evolving priorities, and work in a fast-paced environment
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, and shared services they need to serve today’s digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains and form the nation’s largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops and discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his family’s New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 700+ across 5 offices globally. If you’re ambitious, interested in growing your career, and hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards we’ve recently won for our workplace and culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC.
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.