We are Welcome. Welcome, a NewsCred Brand and the leading Marketing Orchestration Platform, is on a mission to transform how marketing teams work. Gartner and Forrester agree, Welcome is a leader in multiple software categories.
We are not resting on our success. We believe that modern marketing organizations need their own operating system, just as Sales has Salesforce and Finance has Oracle. This Marketing OS will centralize where campaign planning, production, and management, enabling marketing teams to work together on a single platform. There are many big companies competing to be the winner - we thrive on the challenge and believe we will win because we’re purpose-built for marketing, content-focused, and performance-driven.
We’re looking for insatiable innovators, disruptors, and challengers to join us on our mission to create and dominate the next big martech category.
The Engagement Manager manages and develops key client relationships to ensure the overall success of onboarding and implementation of projects. The Engagement Manager partners with Sales and Technical Services to achieve customer business objectives.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with Account Executives and Solutions Consultants during the sales process to scope onboarding to accomplish customer’s business objectives
- Develop Statement of Work for services engagement, including requirements, time, cost, and benefits
- Manage overall onboarding program in partnership with Technical Consultants, across multiple projects with a focus on delivery of scope and high quality outcomes
- Drive cross-functional alignment across key customer stakeholders throughout engagement
- Conduct discovery meetings, collect requirements, and design future state processes and architecture for rollout
- Identify and manage risks, resolve issues, escalate when appropriate and drive projects to successful onboarding, while exceeding expectations
- Help build and define internal methodologies and tools to build PS Engagement practice
- Be involved in remediation of customer requests in partnership with Technical Consultants and Product, serving as customer advocate to ensure problems are effectively and rapidly resolved
- Collaborate with Customer Success on the long-term success of customers and adoption
What You’ll Need
- At least 3 years experience in deploying SaaS and/or marketing technology
- At least 2 years experience as the customer-facing lead or project manager of SaaS and/or technology deployments
- Foundational understanding of the channels and technologies that support content marketing (social, CRM, marketing automation, CMS)
- Quick learner capable of handling concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment with enthusiasm and willingness to constantly learn
- Project management skills
- Motivated self-starter who is comfortable bringing creative solutions to peers and leadership internally and externally, in order to evoke change and iteratively improve processes and business outcomes
- Experience working with APIs
- Experience with WordPress, Drupal, AEM and other CMSs a huge plus
- Experience with feeds (JSON, RSS)
- Proficiency in leading change within complex organisations with little or no formal processes
- Active listener who is able to influence and gain buy-in from multiple stakeholders often times with competing priorities
- Ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously and independently
- Experience leading and facilitating in-person workshops and training
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 35% of the time)
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Our culture is the most important thing we offer: a place to do your best work, and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth space. Learn more in our “How We Work” document
- All-hands Demo Days on Wednesdays; catered lunches on Fridays
- Full suite of benefits, including medical, vision, dental, 401k, and generous parental leave
- Best-in-class compensation plans, as well as company equity – everyone has a stake in our growth
- An agile performance review process, to encourage ongoing transparency between managers and direct reports
- Unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours
- Monthly and quarterly regional and global team building events
- Performance enablement program and soft skill trainings to support internal career growth and development
- Reward and recognition programs (peer to peer as well as birthdays and work anniversaries)
- Volunteering and opportunities to give back
- Chance to work with our incredible global team all over the world
Diversity & Inclusion
At Welcome, we believe that diversity is an essential part of a healthy workplace and that inclusivity is more than just good intentions.
We are committed to recruiting, hiring, and retaining a diverse community that is representative of the ones we live in. We will hold ourselves accountable by measurable success criteria and will be transparent on our progress towards these commitments.
Our work isn’t over when we have successfully diversified our pool of employees; we are committed to ongoing efforts to make Welcome an inclusive environment for all. This includes providing ongoing opportunities for education, awareness, and partnerships that share our commitment to eliminating unconscious bias and raising awareness about experiences other than our own.