BetterCloud has offices in New York, Atlanta, and San Francisco. We are currently seeking new talent in Salt Lake City, Denver, and Austin.
BetterCloud is the leading SaaSOps platform that enables IT professionals to discover, manage and secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, and publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market and category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, and Greycroft Partners.
BetterCloud is seeking a Senior User Experience Researcher for our Product Design Team. The person in this role will be the insights owner for the BetterCloud platform which allows IT teams to discover, manage and secure all of their SaaS applications. You will partner with peers in product management, design, engineering, and analytics to drive fact-based decisions to help innovate our platform.
- 5+ years experience leading high-impact insights projects where your results and advocacy drove product innovation improved KPIs.
- Strong portfolio showing ways you have consistently and creatively up-leveled insights impact in organizations, by bringing a deeper understanding of user needs to help solve ambiguous and/or complex business challenges and product objectives.
- Proficient in a wide range of qualitative, quantitative UX research methods, experimental design, and/or market research techniques. Demonstrated competency with descriptive statistics, behavioral data analysis, and quantitative analysis methods.
- Experience with one or more of the following (or similar) tools: Amplitude, Pendo, Google Analytics, Gainsight, FullStory, Tableau.
- Thorough knowledge of common productivity apps (such as Google Drive and/or MS-Office Suite).
- Familiarity with Tableau or similar data visualization tools, a plus.
- Experience with SQL.
- Excellent written and communication skills; Can lead communication and collaboration with a diverse group of SLT-level, cross-functional partners.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multitask, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Own research initiatives for the BetterCloud platform and drive requirements for the required toolset.
- Establish and maintain a long-term and short-term product research roadmap prioritizing key learning opportunities across the product development lifecycle that informs business, product, design, and product marketing decisions.
- Lead, scope, and execute end-to-end strategic and tactical research; answer exploratory and foundational questions, validate concepts and designs, conduct summative usability and beta tests, and monitor post-launch product success.
- Conduct qualitative, quantitative and mixed-method research studies leveraging a wide range of methodologies common to UX that consistently meet a high standard of quality and integrity
- Distill data to the most important insights that foster empathy, a shared understanding of user needs, and identifies high-value opportunities. Create and design compelling, digestible deliverables that leverage storytelling, presentation, and workshopping to inspire product innovation and evidence-based decision making.
- Present and evangelize insights to diverse audiences including executive leadership, core teams and broader groups (ex. Department & company all-hands)
- Help expand the product design teams research toolkit and expertise, consult on best research practices, mentor other designers in conducting and analyzing research.
Compensation | Benefits
- Career growth opportunities coupled with both leadership and technical training
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.