As you may have read in the news …..
"HelloFresh Acquires Ready-to-Eat Meal Company Factor75, Inc."
- The acquisition marks the next step in HelloFresh's growth plan in the US to strengthen its leading position and to expand its total addressable market
- Both companies will benefit from their combined resources, operational excellence and data-driven approach
We are extremely excited by this news as we add to the range of products available to our customers.
So what is Factor?
We believe that health and wellness starts with food and what you put into your body. Our goal is to help our customers achieve their health and wellness goals. We focus on being healthy with nutritious, purposeful eating. We want to help people achieve results without sacrificing time and trying to sort through the overwhelming amount of information.
We use the freshest, highest quality ingredients available, and our in-house culinary team is constantly working to improve the nutritional value of every meal. Meals arrive fresh and are prepared- simply heat in the microwave or oven and enjoy!
To support our incredible growth trajectory we're hiring an experienced Associate Director of Growth Marketing to improve revenue growth through the management and collaboration of our Acquisition, Analytics, Product Marketing and Business Development teams. As Associate Director of Growth, you will identify and scale cost-effective customer acquisition campaigns across a range of digital and offline channels. You will develop the strategy, use analytics to inform decisions and guide execution to improve a significant marketing budget against our goals.
You will know how to build complex marketing campaigns across the purchase funnel, has worked with Product Teams and Analytics Teams to increase growth, has demonstrated experience working with multiple teams to achieve results and can establish the strategic direction.
- Establish our acquisition strategy. You will develop marketing campaigns across a variety of paid and organic channels
- Work with teams spanning from Customer Acquisition, Analytics, Product Marketing and Business development responsibilities.
- Have ownership of a substantial marketing budget and improve the mix according to achieve company targets in collaboration with Marketing leadership.
- Work with the Product Marketing and Analytics team for optimizing our Customer Acquisition and Retention Strategies.
- Work with other senior members of the marketing team to establish the role media plays in building a first-class e-food brand
- Persistent and have bias-to-action with experience with performance
- Someone who is comfortable working in an agile setting
- You spot numerical or grammatical errors that others don't
- A marketing strategist and can find insights and action plans from qualitative market trends, consumer feedback, and large datasets
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, engineering or related field
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience with results in a performance marketing or commercial role
- Background in ecommerce or subscription business models who has experience building and presenting marketing business cases
- At least 4 years of team management experience
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, & LTV).
- Tactical experience working with specific digital and offline channels preferred (Display, Social, Search, Mobile and Affiliate, Inserts, Direct Mail)
- You can find insights and action plans from qualitative market trends, consumer feedback and large datasets
- Great compensation package & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (and other product plans)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap and monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings and Employee Resource Groups
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.