WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Knot Worldwide is looking for a Marketing Designer with 3+ years of experience to be a part of conceptualizing and creating assets that meet the needs of our users, brands, and advertisers. We’re looking for a talented graphic designer to join our fast-paced, in-house Creative Marketing team. This person will work closely with stakeholders across Marketing from copywriters to other designers to our internal marketing gurus to produce on-brand designs that create a joyful user experience and elevate our brands. The ideal candidate would promote and practice user-centered design in creating deliverables across landing pages, email, social platforms and digital advertising campaigns, to name a few.
We are open to this role being based out of our New York City, NY or Washington, DC office locations.
- Work under the direction of the Senior Marketing Design Manager to maintain the look and feel of our brands’ visual style while finding new and exciting ways to expand our use of existing design elements
- Adhering to multiple brands, often in the same day, ensuring consistency across campaigns and initiatives
- Design for projects that include, but are not limited to marketing campaigns, desktop and mobile web design, social media, and emails
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to help ensure that the strategic goals and objectives are met
- Provide design production assistance to the rest of the team as needed
- Build design concepts that concentrate on the end user of the product, help them best understand the key messaging and call to action, and arrange the information hierarchy accordingly
- Multi-task across various projects under tight deadlines while maintaining the quality of our brand
SUCCESSFUL MARKETING DESIGNER CANDIDATES HAVE:
- BFA or BA in Graphic Design or equivalent program
- At least 3 years of digital design experience (experience working on an in-house team is a huge plus)
- Working knowledge of interface design (UI, UX)
- Exceptional portfolio of work displaying a range of digital media applications, web, mobile, email, digital banners, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, organization and time management skills
- Desire to learn how the needs of our business drive what we do
- Must be a team-player, collaborator, problem solver and owner with a passion for detail
- Solid background in responsive design, typography, and illustration. Some print experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), PowerPoint, Google Suite.
- Knowledge of Sketch and Figma is a plus
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, and inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience and we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation and generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness and giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all else—in and out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you’ve read the California Privacy Notice.