Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We are hiring an associate affiliate marketing to join our Growth Marketing team. In this role, you will support the Strategy and Operations of the Affiliate Marketing Strategy for HelloFresh (America’s #1 Meal-Kit) and Green Chef (#1 Meal-Kit for Eating Well). Your goal will be to recruit new partners and optimize existing relationships to drive high-quality traffic that accelerates revenue growth. You will also develop and execute efficient communication with partners and take care about account operations.
You will ...
- Work closely with the Channel Experts, assisting in management of all partnerships to successfully drive Acquisition and Brand growth efforts of HelloFresh group (multiple brands)
- Support and manage the day-to-day operations of multiple active partners including managing content & messaging updates, deployment of creative assets and tracking links, etc. while ensuring program details are accurate and up to date
- Identify, recruit and review new publishers who can provide additional reach and optimize existing relationships to drive high-quality traffic that accelerates revenue growth
- Develop relationships with active and new affiliate partners at the appropriate level via email and by participating on calls. Act as key point of contact with external partners and vendors, establishing and maintaining these relationships on behalf of HelloFresh
- Responds to affiliates' inquiries, troubleshoots issues and engages affiliates with the goal to activate or optimize relationships.
- Analyze data to find opportunities, trends and escalate any potential red flags incl. analyze and track campaign and channel performance, identify key campaign learnings and quantifiable business opportunities to improve existing campaigns
- Eager to learn and grow your marketing expertise
- Organized – Organizational skills, project management skills and ability to multi-task are the foundation of everything you do.
- Creative— Challenge conventional methods and open to new ideas.
- Driven for Results— Push projects to completion with a sense of urgency.
- Data Driven - Are comfortable analyzing large chunks of data and use them in decision making
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in e-commerce, online / performance marketing / affiliate marketing or partnership management
- A positive, can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills with a sharp attention to detail and organization
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, Google platforms
- Experience working in affiliate marketing platforms preferred (ex: Commission Junction).
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.