BetterCloud has offices in New York, Atlanta, and San Francisco. We are currently seeking new talent in Salt Lake City, Denver, and Austin.
BetterCloud is the leading SaaS Management Platform (SMP) that enables IT professionals to discover, manage and secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, and publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market and category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, and Greycroft Partners.
The Director of Customer Success, Strategic Accounts is responsible for leading a team that is responsible for driving adoption and successful business outcomes for BetterCloud’s largest customers. This role includes leading a team of Customer Success Executives, providing support for customer escalations & renewals negotiation, guiding strategy for adoption, and serving as an industry thought leader. You will also be responsible for helping craft the overarching Customer Success strategy in partnership with the VP of Customer Success.
Drive Customer Success Outcomes with your team
- Increase renewal rates and reduce churn
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health
- Define customer adoption targets and manage adoption metrics
- Ensure Success Plan delivery and execution to drive ROI
- Act as a point of escalation to mitigate risk and overcome challenges
Work with peers and leadership
- Standardize activities for CSMs for each point in the journey, including the engagement model for teams
- Review and enhance the segmentation of the customer base
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement, learning, and development
- Learn and implement best practices in the industry
- Advocate for customer needs to drive roadmap evolution
- Identify and action needs across in conjunction with our Marketing and Professional Services teams
Manage Customer Success Activities for your team
- Provide career development for your five direct reports
- Define and document process, SLOs, best practices
- Provide thought leadership, manage risk and escalations with clients, and become a trusted advisor for your CSMs
- Achieve results while maintaining and growing a fun and inspiring culture
- 6+ years managing a CS team holding adoption and retention targets
- 10+ years SaaS account management/CS or enterprise software experience with a demonstrated track record of success
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills on the executive level
- Experience with Salesforce and Gainsight (or an industry leading Customer Success CRM) is required
- Experience supporting IT and/or Security teams is a plus!
Compensation | Benefits:
- Competitive salary and stock Options
- Full benefits package
- Career growth and mentorship from our VP and CCO
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.