WHO WE ARE:
BaubleBar is the first fashion accessories brand to leverage real-time data across the entire design process, establishing itself as the go-to brand for unparalleled selection and style guidance at a guilt-free price point. Formally launched in 2011, BaubleBar has since expanded into a unique multi-channel, multi-brand, and multi-category company. Company culture is built on trust, empowerment, and autonomy - teams create what they believe is most important for the company's success. The Company’s original guiding mission still rings true today – fashion should be fun! BaubleBar is committed to keeping experimenting with trends easier than ever.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
BaubleBar is looking for two temporary Designers to help create and design competitive product that supports our company’s strategic and financial objectives. Ideal candidates have a strong understanding of the market landscape, are creative problem solvers, and have a demonstrated ability to identify and translate trends with a unique perspective.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Research materials, colors, and trends for each delivery
- Sketch and prepare technical specifications for brand appropriate and trend right product
- Collaborate closely with our Product Development team on R&D for new capabilities
- Bring a high level of creativity, attention to detail and efficiency while working under tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously
- Adhere to project schedules and effectively report progress to meet deadlines
- Temporary Designers will be evaluated at 30 days and a determination for an offer of permanent employment or the end of your assignment will be made.
- Positiion will be remote (residing anywhere in the United States and authorized to work in the U.S.)
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- 3+ years of design experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Jewelry Design, Design, Fine Art, or related degree preferred
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to work autonomously with strong attention to detail
- Strong technical drawing abilities
*All candidates MUST submit a link or attachment including any relevant design work and/or a portfolio