Regional Sales Leader
Cloudreach is the leading multi-cloud services provider. Our mission is to help companies navigate their unique journeys to the cloud and build new foundations for future growth. We’re a team of multi-cloud natives with certifications across AWS, GCP and Azure. Businesses that work with Cloudreach adopt cutting-edge technologies to solve challenges and create new opportunities. Working exclusively on public cloud, we deliver unrivaled value for more than 1000 enterprise clients globally.
Behind our services are our Cloudreachers.
We pride ourselves on being the go-to destination for curious, talented, and driven people looking for unique work experiences to maximize their potential. We are passionate about asking questions, finding solutions, playing with the latest tools & technology, doing our lives' work, and having fun along the way. You can learn more about our innovative culture, global workforce, and Cloudy Values on our website.
We're not content with the status quo. We're here to do things better, and then do better things.
What team will you be on?
With a true passion for evangelizing technology and building meaningful relationships, our Sales team delivers bookings and revenue targets while promoting Cloudreach's global vision of enabling and elevating enterprise solutions.
What will your role be?
The purpose of the Sales Leader is to help scale the business by increasing bookings and revenue with a focus on developing a geographic territory. The RSL is given a territory quota, that is distributed to individual sellers under their management. The RSL’s time should be spent coaching their team, running opportunity/account reviews, running weekly forecast meetings, reporting and rolling up the Regional team forecast to the Head of Commercial, and other activities that enable and support the sellers. The RSL acts as leader to a geographic team of sellers. The RSL is expected to hold individual one-to-one meetings with their direct reports on a regular basis, where the IDP and other goals are discussed. RSL will conduct performance reviews with all direct reports with a view for consistent feedback along with annual reviews.The RSL will be responsible for quota assignment within their geographic region along with hiring and on-boarding of new commercial sellers.
- Deliver against monthly and quarterly bookings/revenue target by:
- managing and mentoring the team to achieve their individual targets
- sponsoring senior relationships with the top accounts
- Hiring and coaching Commercial representatives
- Manage and nurture relationships with Cloudreach partners’ senior sales management (AWS, Azure, Google, etc) to ensure alignment
- Build long lasting relationships with C-level individuals in top accounts
- Mentor team in Pre-sales and deal creation
- Accurately report and forecast the team’s performance using Salesforce
- Comply with the Cloudreach Commercial Ops process and utilise the Cloudy tools available
- Mentor the team to build and execute the Account/Territory plans
- Proactively monitor customers’ satisfaction and service delivery
- Promote personal growth of the team members
- As a senior member of the Commercial Operations team, she will be expected to contribute to the overall commercial strategy and implement it across the team.
- Participate in Regional and Global leadership forums
What are we looking for?
- 10-15 years of Enterprise Sales Experience
- 5 years if experience leading a team
- Experience selling strategic professional services/managed services
- Solid understanding of technology within an enterprise context
- Provide line management that drives an individual's personal development for a geographic team of sellers. Deal with any direct report issues in a cloudy way.
- Proven sales leadership and team management skills
- Strong mentoring skills
- Experience in leading other leaders and getting the best from a team with a broad range of background and skills
- Results oriented
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong proposal writing skills
- Ability to credibly present to audiences of senior decision makers
- A consultative sales background
- Strong organization skills and planning ability
What are our perks?
- Meaningful and impactful work opportunities at a pioneering, cutting edge cloud services provider
- People-first mentality. We know that you and your mental health & wellbeing are #1. That’s why we give you an uncapped holiday allowance (+ your birthday off!), employee assistance programs, and resources to support your mental health & wellbeing.
- We embrace technologies that unlock agile & flexible ways of working. We respect our people to do their work when and how they work best. Work-life blend is a priority!
- Our dynamic work environment enables autonomy while also promoting a sense of belonging to a global community
- Opportunity for growth & development. Not only will you work alongside and learn from industry thought leaders, you will also be reimbursed for function-based certifications. We’re multi-cloud and proud!
- An inclusive workplace where varying backgrounds, ideas, and points of view are celebrated and the individual is respected, included and empowered to bring their whole self to work
- Transparency in business updates & communications. Whether you’re on the senior leadership team or a brand new employee, you’re an integral part of the team and we’ll make sure you know what’s up
- Recognition-rich company culture where daily wins are celebrated and individuals living out our values are applauded
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, disability, marital status, gender identity, race, colour, sexual orientation, religion, military status, veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic.