Compass is streamlining the home buying and selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology and personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 15,000 of the country’s top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell and rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, and have grown to over 2,500 employees in the last 2 years.
This is a chance to work with great people in a great culture and take advantage of a rare opportunity to participate in transforming an industry. If you enjoy creating, designing and managing projects in a high growth environment while moving fast and collaborating without ego, please keep reading.
Reporting to the Director of Sales Effectiveness, the Sales Enablement Content Manager be part of a group that ‘punches above its weight’ and plays a fundamental role in supercharging the strategic growth team.
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
Looking beyond the day-to-day responsibilities, here is what the right fit for this role will achieve after year one:
- Increase sales and customer content utilization by implementing a content management solution that provides one central repository for finding, delivering and tracking content. You will be a hero for transforming us from an organization using multiple Google drives, chatter groups and Workplace chat forums to one that uses a single repository to share and distribute content and determine what content is being consumed by sales and making an impact on customers
- Transform and re-brand the design and delivery of sales training courses, frameworks and content to help improve content relevance and sales content engagement to improve productivity, win rates and profitability. You will be lauded for your creativity, increased use of video and other technologies as you lead us away from a slant towards Google word and Google slide docs towards innovative, blended learning “experiences.”
- Create new training and content assets & instructional design processes by proactively conducting needs analysis to determine what’s missing for the sales team and prioritizing the gaps. You will be viewed as a culture carrier and leader who solved performance problems vs. taking content requests.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
If you can achieve the outcomes above, you have what it takes.
- Ideally you should have experience implementing sales enablement technology (e.g., LMS, CMS, Sales Engagement platform), practicing instructional design and experience working with video and video editing tools to be in the best position to succeed.
- Our rapid growth and emphasis on maintaining a strong culture means that you will need to collaborate without ego, work fast and proactively drive solutions regardless of your skills and experience.
Role can be based in any of our top 20 Compass U.S. markets.
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.