Kabbage is blazing a trail in big data & fintech and we are looking for a Performance Marketing Lead to join us as we continue our amazing growth trajectory.
Kabbage is a leading FinTech company changing the way small businesses solve cash-flow challenges. While we've received numerous awards and recognition—such as Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Inc Magazine's Top Private Companies, GlassDoor’s Best Places to Work, and Forbes FinTech 50—it is our people, our culture, and our leaders that make Kabbage such a great place to work.
At Kabbage, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
Manage operations of core paid acquisition channels in order to drive towards company growth goals while maximizing ROI.
What you'll be doing:
- Work closely with ad network partners to develop and execute on channel strategies and to capitalize on latest channel technology.
- Use data to identify channel optimization and growth opportunities, surfacing dependencies and blockers to cross-functional stakeholders.
- Provide strategy for channel performance and communicate insights to marketing leadership.
What we're looking for in you:
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Analytical Skills: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it; exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Informing: Sharing information and keeping people informed about what is happening.
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions; copes effectively with complexity and change.
- High Standards: Expects personal performance and team performance to be above average.
What you should have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a performance marketing role.
- Experience managing and optimizing bid strategies for SEM Brand, SEM Non-Brand, Paid Social, and Display channels.
The Kabbage Advantage
At Kabbage, we think our people are awesome, so we created the Kabbage Advantage—our way of being awesome right back. We offer competitive benefits including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, and exceptional health coverage options. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment with daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, and onsite fitness classes.
While our perks and benefits are generous, the people are actually what make Kabbage great. Kabbagers are curious, creative, and resilient. We are proactive, productive, and problem solvers. And we don’t do it alone. At Kabbage, you will find humble individuals who work hard to communicate effectively and work collaboratively.
Kabbage is an equal opportunity employer. At Kabbage we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.