The mission of the Localization team is to transform how HubSpot grows internationally. By providing transparent, high-quality localization services, the team empowers and enables HubSpot’s global customers and internal departments. The project manager plays a pivotal role in supporting internal HubSpot teams and partners, coordinating with internal linguistic experts, and liaising with external translation vendors.
You will contribute to HubSpot’s globalization by advocating for a company-wide “global first” approach. Project management is critical to get the massive amount of content that HubSpot produces into other languages. Planning and coordination are vital to successful localization project delivery.
- Liaise with HubSpotters, across the business, to scope, package, execute, manage and deliver localization projects.
- Communicate proactively with all process participants throughout the project lifecycle.
- Develop and manage positive relationship with translation agency partners.
- Nurture relationships with HubSpotters in order to serve as the ‘voice for our global customer’ in company initiatives.
- Document and optimize localization project management workflows.
- Identify opportunities to help improve and create an increasingly efficient and automated localization system.
- Create and deliver educational events on localization methodologies.
- Support the localization team in ensuring budgetary adherence for project-based quotes as well as overall quarterly program spend.
- Experience setting up and troubleshooting translation and localization project workflows
- Demonstrated project management experience in either a translation agency, localization agency or in-house localization team
- Vendor management experience and ability to build working relationships with vendor representatives.
- Knowledge of standard CMS, TMS, CAT & TM Tools.
- Experience with marketing content localization, ideally, with familiarity of inbound marketing and other online marketing techniques
- Knowledge of inbound marketing and marketing content localization.
- Experience working in a global team & ability to be a self-starter.
- Knowledge of project management / issue tracking software
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).