EveryMundo (www.everymundo.com) is a fast-growing, international Performance Marketing Technology company seeking to add an SEO Director of Product Performance to our team! Our headquarters are located in the heart of downtown Miami.
You will lead an exceptional cross-functional team and identify new opportunities to drive the SEO of our technology solutions. The SEO Director is both a product leader and search optimization expert. You will have the opportunity to help drive development by analyzing and making recommendations concerning the UX and technical architecture of our products, as well as our on and off-page optimization strategies.
Our ideal candidate loves to solve complex problems and work with others who feel the same. Your solutions would be integrated into a larger product roadmap and will allow us to maximize the value we achieve for our customers. You should be creative, highly analytical and always a team player.
- Oversee our core Product Performance processes within the entire client lifecycle, from sale to product enhancement to renewal.
- Be the gatekeeper of SEO strategy and product performance system roadmap.
- Evangelize the power of SEO in driving incremental traffic and positive business outcomes for customers by partnering with our Product, Engineering, Data Analytics, Customer Performance and Performance Marketing teams.
- Oversee detailed functional requirements documents for SEO enhancements. Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to establish and implement taxonomy, product data standards, guidelines, and best practices in order to optimize performance.
- Serve as the in-house product performance tracking and monitoring lead. Investigate and troubleshoot SEO performance issues and offer solutions.
- Gather market and competitive insights and make recommendations to improve SEO KPIs and new content opportunities.
- Lead internal training of search optimization best practices to increase overall search knowledge across the company.
- Ensure in-house and offshore SEO teams are proactively monitoring the on-page performance of our software according but not limited to site crawls, search console data, keyword and meta data research, internal linking and redirecting reports, etc.
- Lead and manage our off-page efforts including link acquisition opportunity analyses and prospecting.
- Deliver presentations to clients when necessary and address their technical SEO questions.
- Develop, implement, and report on an aggressive test/learn program focused on technical and content improvements and the evaluation of emerging strategies, techniques and technologies.
- Develop and maintain relationships with major providers in the field – including Google, Yahoo/Bing and other platform/technology providers.
- 5+ years of in-house SEO experience
- 2+ years of management experience
- Experience developing and implementing search optimization strategies, technical evaluations–crawlers, spiders, natural search white hat SEO with a proven track record in structured, logical thinking, problem solving, issue resolution and attention to detail and track record of successfully conceptualizing and managing discrete products end-to-end in a dynamic environment
- Experience in SEO product development and management within a b2b setting
- Experience partnering with multiple groups (Product, Engineering, Content) to define and execute on a roadmap
- BS/BA in business management, marketing, computer science, or equivalent work experience.
- Expert with SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, Moz, Conductor, Ahrefs, Advanced Web Ranking, Majestic, Screaming Frog, etc
- Knowledge of Python and CSS
- Solid understanding of search engine ranking factors, algorithms and core SEO principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially as they relate to presenting, articulating, and defending research and design decisions
Within 3 months
- Lead and oversee in-house and external team members in regular sprints, ensuring task accountability and productivity
- Establish relationships with other key departments to understand customer SEO challenges within the product life cycle
- Partner with engineering and data analytics team members to implement optimal product tracking and performance monitoring strategies
- Communicate to leadership regarding product performance by customer and improvement opportunities
Within 6 months
- Provide strategic counsel to customers, understand their business challenges, and serve as their go-to thought SEO thought leader within EveryMundo
- Apply advanced level quantitative and qualitative analysis skills to educate others about how SEO works and current performance, trends, etc
- Develop our SEO strategic roadmap in accordance with product development opportunities, including plans to automate through the use of Python
- Deploy current SEO best practices across all of our customers while collaborating with cross-functional teams to execute strategic SEO initiatives
- Oversee the team’s competitive analyses, ensuring utilization of benchmark data and identifying action plans to improve SEO performance and content opportunities
Within 12 months
- Provide direction, feedback and development to team members, create and manage assignments based on team members’ individual strengths, talents and professional development goals
- Help realize the benefit of SEO automation efforts and partner with EveryMundo’s developers and data analysts to drive results for customers
WHY WORK WITH US?
EveryMundo provides airlines with performance marketing technology and services. We work with 30 airlines worldwide ranging from major full-service carriers to low cost carriers, based on 6 continents and marketing in over 30 languages.
We facilitate global online brand visibility and digital agility, empowering airline digital marketing/eCommerce departments to be effective while minimizing IT resources required. We enable airlines to grow their direct channel and own their customers.
The Three Pillars Of Our Culture And The Underlying Core Values Are As Follows
EveryMundo believes strongly that our culture and values enable us to perform at the highest level for our airlines:
- Empowerment: autonomy, accountability, courage, agility
- Learning: curiosity, experimentation, diversity
- Transparency: humility, honesty, empathy
This culture and system of values serves us internally while also guiding our interactions and decisions regarding our customers. It is important to us that our culture and values are represented in our strategies, our output, and our communications. We invite our customers to collaborate with us in the spirit of these values.