We in the Digital Platforms team are hiring a Senior Technical Product Manager/Product Owner. The best candidates will bring a data-driven approach, a technical background, and experience with agile methodologies and ceremonies. Working closely with internal partners, this role will verify business goals, ratify requirements, and own the definition-of-done to drive real-word results. The team will look to this PM/PO to be accountable for building and maintaining a prioritized roadmap of new features, tech debt, and service integrations for one of our MTG Apps: Companion, Eventlink, Gatherer, Locator, or SpellTable.
The best fit will get to influence multiple user touchpoints for some of the most recognized brands in tabletop and digital gaming! They will work with product search, play event services, web, and mobile apps. They will also be able to work with multiple leaders across the brand and receive multiple views of the Wizards business and user needs. Do you have the determination to help eliminate ambiguity, drive solutions, and usher in the 4th decade of Magic?
What You'll Do:
- Be responsible for Product Owner artifacts and documentation pertaining to our agile methodology (roadmaps, backlogs, presenting in standups and retros).
- Present bottoms-up strategic investment options to the Business Owners while refining ambiguity out of top-down requests.
- Co-own the product vision with the immediate internal business customers to build a multi-year outlook.
- Act as product point of contact across the company including with Legal, Compliance, Customer Service, Fraud, BI, etc.
- Advocate for data pipeline improvements and present metrics around users, conversion, and other data metrics on a regular cadence.
- Collaborate with Consumer Insights, the UX team, and Business Intelligence to ensure we are solving real needs for real users.
What You'll Bring:
- 4+ years of proven experience working as a product manager with an internal engineering team.
- 4+ years working with a Project Management Software such as Microsoft Project, Jira, or similar.
- Released multiple products in a Production capacity with a solid understanding of product, engineering, and QA processes.
- Strong time management skills with a proven track record of focusing on solving prioritized problems, balancing multiple tasks, and on-time delivery.
- Ability to communicate effectively across a spectrum of business, design, and technology personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability and desire to work in a multi-cultural team.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.