At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
We are seeking a Game Art Producer to join Magic: The Gathering Arena. Our ideal candidate is a proven leader with a record of bringing products to global success and is eager to join us in our aim to elevate Wizards’ digital efforts to be best in class. We are looking for a producer to guide one or more agile squads in delivering high quality art content for an established Live Services game. This role works across the development team developing and delivering content to customers inside and outside of the building. You are incredibly organized, great at all forms of communication, and are stable under pressure.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with peers to ensure successful releases, meaningful to the game’s audience.
- Balance dependencies from across multiple component teams throughout the company.
- Provide clarity on issues, risks, and work streams to all shareholders.
- Provide leadership and mentorship through solid planning for current tooling needs and future pipeline improvements to optimize our release processes.
- Deliberately balance the needs of the players, the studio and the business using data-informed decisions.
- Build positive relationships with Wizards teams and partner teams with an emphasis on shared successes.
What You’ll Bring
- Proficiency in video game production, especially for PC and mobile games.
- Experience in art pipeline management in an agile environment, leading internal teams and external partners to a timely delivery in support of online services content.
- Rapid iteration of ideas: eager to seek out fresh opinions, absorb feedback, pare it back to its core, and then fuel even better ideas.
- Ability to identify, sort, and resolve complicated issues with impactful results.
- Care about being excellent at your craft, helping others to succeed, and lead by example to raise the bar on what it means for Wizards to be an industry leader.
- Able to efficiently work from home, collaborating and sharing virtually until we return to the office.
- Skill at leading efforts through difficult communication situations with executives, partners, and the team at large.
- Experience working on mobile/tablet game development.
- College Degree or equivalent production experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.