At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
As the Associate Producer in the Magic: The Gathering Creative Production team, you'll be responsible for supporting Game Producers for our diverse range of tabletop products through documentation, data management, scheduling, tracking, and more in a collaborative, fun, and fast-paced environment. Our success depends on a flawless flow of information and schedules across a wide range of inter-connected teams and tools, and this role is essential in ensuring we can achieve success and grow the business.
What You'll Do
This role’s day-to-day responsibilities can range from managing key product data to helping evolve the tools and workflows we use for creative production. The primary areas of responsibility for the role are:
- Ensuring our production teams have the key information they need to deliver our products (such as maintaining an inventory of all SKUs, components, and print files to be built), using internal tools and Smartsheet integrations.
- Working closely with our Digital Artists to schedule and track the creation and delivery of product shots that are used in packaging and marketing content
- Maintenance of our core project communication and documentation, including Microsoft Teams, Confluence and SharePoint
- Grow over time into the primary producer on smaller projects that feed into the development of our new card sets, such as coordinating development of promo cards, trade marketing materials, and more.
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ yrs experience as a Game Producer or Technical Program Manager, who loves living in spreadsheets
- You’re organized and meticulous, with a strong eye towards detail and completeness
- You're able to identify and build efficiencies to further streamline processes
- You consistently demonstrate your excellent collaborative skills with creative, development, and cross-functional teams
- You’ve got an outstanding balance between a flexible/forward-thinking mentality and a strong orientation towards process
- You have some hands-on experience with creative production (print or digital)
- You're comfortable working with a hybrid team of remote and in-person members
- You're a clear communicator with excellent written and verbal skills
- You thrive working in a creative, diverse, and multifaceted environment
- Experience using Smartsheet and Control Center, or proficiency working with Excel and some lightweight experience with coding or scripting
In the Wizards TCG Studio, we believe diversity of experience is fundamental to crafting broadly accessible and fun gaming experiences for *all* of our players. We encourage everyone to consider being a part of our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.