At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
As a Senior Technical Producer on the Tabletop Engineering Team, you are encouraged develop an understanding of the products within your domain, orchestrate various agile SDLCs for multiple product teams, and assist/support product owners in feature prioritization, tradeoffs, and other business decisions. You will also serve as a Scrum Master for multiple teams supporting large company initiatives and be encouraged to identify gaps and/or opportunities in our business and present them to leadership for future consideration.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience and expertise in driving successful execution for multiple enterprise software projects through cross-functional management of multi-disciplinary teams.
What You'll Do:
- Lead all aspects of product development of a Product Owner's vision
- Capture and analyze technical requirements to support the design and development of technology and/or process solutions
- Coordinate, execute, and communicate production schedules utilizing local multi-functional teams and offshore vendors
- Identify, evaluate, and communicate changes to processes, application, or infrastructure that may have an impact on a project's deliverables or timeline
- Lead multiple teams through Agile SDLC processes, including all Scrum ceremonies
- Encourage a culture which identifies and removes impediments
- Participate in team discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Interface across organization levels with local and international business customers, technical resources, and external partners
- Facilitate discussions between business, live operations, and engineering teams
- Assist the Product Owner with their tasks and responsibilities
- Analyze existing processes and lead continuous process improvement discussions that promote operational efficiency through standardization, simplification, and/or discontinuance
- Implement processes, procedures, and documentation standards to ensure compliance with internal Technology and Corporate IT regulations
What You'll Bring:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full knowledge and experience of SDLC processes and standard methodologies
- Experience in Agile project management and iterative development
- A proven track record of product delivery in fast paced environments
- A proactive approach to creative opportunities
- 5 years of proven experience
- The ability to encourage technology teams to consistently deliver high quality work
- An in-depth understanding of both technical and creative processes
- BA or BS preferred or equivalent years of work experience
- Certified Scrum Master, Product Owner, or equivalent years of experience in an agile work environment
- Highly capable with requirements analysis, software development, cloud native technologies, DevOps, continuous delivery, quality assurance, and live operations.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.