Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare. We are seeking a Client Accounting Analyst/Billing Analyst to join our growing team in either our San Francisco office. The Client Accounting Analyst is responsible for the facilitation of the billing process, financial analysis, and reporting for assigned accounts. The Client Accounting Analyst is part of the Finance Department and works closely with other members of the department. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing 200M+ global agency.
We will consider full-time candidates as well as temporary candidates for the role.
- Process invoices and resolve client accounting/billing discrepancies with internal team and vendors.
- Process purchase orders upon request.
- Scan contracts for proper filing and upload client budgets in NetSuite/OpenAir.
- Review project request forms for compliance and setup code in NetSuite/OpenAir.
- Participate in monthly financial review meetings with account teams (review of budget trackers) and run financial queries as needed.
- Assist with client reporting, audit requests and data collection for assigned accounts as needed.
- Review monthly fee and expense details; pull back up documentation/files as needed to ensure proper coding of expenses.
- Calculate and track monthly revenues based on active contracts and client billings.
- Provide time and expense details incurred on assigned accounts to Project Managers.
- Support the department by maintaining files, contracts and other relevant documentation.
Knowledge and Critical Skills/Expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPs.
- An on-site Excel test is part of the interview process.
- Professional communication manner and ability to triage messages when appropriate.
- Maintain security of confidential information/conversations that impact the business.
- Ability to work independently and problem solve.
- Problem solver.
- 2+ years’ experience in Billing Analyst/Associate or Client Accounting Analyst/Associate role/function.
- Experience with financial systems; familiarity with NetSuite a plus.
- Experience working in Advertising, Media, or Public Relations firm necessary.
W2O Group offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including unlimited and flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents and a Your 4th Trimester™ program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.w2ogroup.com/
W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.