COVID 19 UPDATE: We are doing our part to flatten the curve so for the time being all interviews will be conducted virtually. As a company ALL employees are currently working remotely.
At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS commerce solutions and services for all business types, ranging from mid-market to small and medium enterprises. If you are the kind of consultative sales professional that has a passion for hunting down and closing five-to-seven figure deals, prefers a fast-paced autonomous environment, and loves to build relationships with executive level decision makers - we want to hear from you.
As a Sr. Account Director you will own the entire sales process from prospecting through to the close, and will be ultimately responsible for building and closing pipeline within a set of Named Accounts. You will also have the opportunity to engage with inbound leads that align with our parameters for accounts that fit our ideal customer profile. In either case, you’ll regularly engage prospects in dialogue to position Volusion’s ecommerce platform that will help them run their business and accelerate their revenue. You need to understand potential customers’ needs and pain points and be able to answer tough questions, as you will be their expert on the best solutions to grow their business. Should you accept the challenge and succeed you will enjoy our competitive salary and commission structure, monthly uncapped commissions, and long term career opportunities.
You’re excited about this role because you will:
- Cultivate solid relationships with prospective customers, including executive level decision makers at companies with large e-commerce footprints.
- Present Volusion's customer-centric sales model and educate prospective customers on the value of our products
- Ask qualifying questions and position products that best fit customer needs
- Work with Solutions Engineering to deliver product demos and determine technical requirements
- Navigate client’s legal and procurement processes, negotiating as needed
- Work with Account Management to ensure customers are onboarded effectively
- Use sales CRM to ensure the accuracy of your sales pipeline
- Attend product training classes to sharpen industry knowledge
- Work with team to create and manage excellent customer experiences
We’re excited about you because you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong ability to manage the entire sales process - from prospecting to closing
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated track record of success in achieving and exceeding objectives in an inside sales position
- Internal motivation and a competitive spirit
- Solid organizational skills
- Computer proficiency, including G Suite and Salesforce
- 10+ years of full-time sales experience in a quota bearing role strongly preferred
Who is also the embodiment of our culture code (we hope you are nodding your head in agreement as you browse through it!):
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
To support you in your work, we offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress
- Breakfast taco and beer Fridays
- Endless Supply of Tiny House Nitro Coffee, Bevi sparkling water, fruit and snacks
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Adjustable desks
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings