UserTesting was founded in 2007, and is backed by world class VCs: Accel, Greenspring, Insight Partners, and OpenView. In 2020, we crossed $100M in revenue, and are accelerating our international growth from our San Francisco headquarters. UserTesting is now present in 12 countries, with regional offices in Atlanta, Edinburgh, Singapore, and Oslo. Today, more than 2,000 organizations in 45 countries use the UserTestingⓇ Human Insight Platform to make more informed, customer-first decisions at scale.
Choosing to join our team means being part of a passionate group focused on transforming the way companies learn about their customers and build better products and experiences. Using our powerful software combined with the industry’s largest and most diverse panel of test participants, our customers can quickly target their audience and receive think-aloud video feedback from real people sharing their thoughts to your questions. UserTesting’s industry-leading platform enables companies to get rapid feedback on all types of customer interactions and experiences: websites, mobile apps, prototypes, campaigns, real world experiences, and more! A recent Forrester study found the ROI of using UserTesting to be 655%!
We’re proud that this is our third year of being honored as an Inc. Best Workplace and a Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area, along with having received a variety of additional workplace and corporate growth awards. We’ve made a commitment to build and develop a diverse workforce that reflects the labor markets in which we operate. We actively look to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital/family status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin, in addition to bringing a variety of backgrounds, interests and opinions. At the end of 2020, our global team was 43% women and 36% minority; in the U.S., our underrepresented minority population was 16%. In the last year, we’ve had more than a third of our employees take on new roles within UT. We do everything we can to make UserTesting a place where you feel you belong and are empowered to do the best work of your career.
About the team:
As a member of UserTesting's Global Accounts Sales team, you will target strategic prospects, and recruit them as UserTesting customers. This is a named account sales position focused on selling to large companies that are heavily focused on mobile apps and/or websites as well as a large named accounts.
- Execute a complex, solution-based consultative sales process encompassing multiple groups within a large enterprise located in the region
- Develop new business opportunities by analyzing and proactively targeting high-potential departments within a large enterprise
- Articulate and demonstrate UserTesting’s unique business and technical value
- Execute end-to-end sales activities, including: lead follow up, opportunity qualification, sales process, subscriber acquisition and retention
- Proactively develop unsolicited proposals that justify the expanded use of UserTesting throughout the enterprise
- Effectively forecast sales opportunities, while tracking and using critical metrics that predict sales success
- Track all relevant sales activity using the company's CRM platform (SFDC)
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum of 8 years experience selling enterprise SaaS solutions
- Demonstrated enterprise sales success – track record of exceeding quotas; recognition, awards
- Ability to travel up to 30% of time
- Track record of building relationships with Global 1000 senior line-of-business and Digital Marketing, Product Management, Mobile, and Market Research executives
- Proven 'hunter' (new business) selling skills
- Passion for working with emerging technologies and a desire to deeply understand and demonstrate UserTesting’s functionality, use cases, as well as business and technical elements
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience with, and effective execution of, a complex, solution-based enterprise sales process
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth software company where change is a constant
- Understands the difference between activity and results; solid work ethic
- Able to function independently, as well as collaboratively with UserTesting team members
- Passion about fundamentally transforming the way companies learn about their users
To learn more about our team, culture, and customers, check out our careers page, company blog, and press/awards. Aside from a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we’re also growing the team quickly - join us!
UserTesting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
UserTesting will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, as applicable. Unfortunately, we are not currently hiring in the state of Colorado.