At Turbonomic, we are committed to attracting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. We will honor your experiences, perspectives, and exceptional identity. We believe that uniqueness enriches all of us by showing us a range of ways to understand and engage with the world.
Who We Are:
We work to deliver best-in-class software so that our customers can assure application performance and empower their people to focus on growing their businesses through innovation. Turbonomic created Application Resource Management (ARM) to assure customers’ application performance by eliminating infrastructure resource congestion across hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
In 2019 Turbonomic acquired SevOne, the leading provider of network management solutions for optimal network visibility and performance (NPM). The combined entity delivers customers better data, analytics, and decisions to comprehensively and continuously assure application performance. The powerful combination of Turbonomic’s Application Resource Management, SevOne’s leading Network Management Solution, and ParkMyCloud’s best-in-class resource scheduling ensures that Turbonomic is well-positioned to build the future of application performance.
What’s In It For You:
The Regional Enterprise Sales Director is responsible for generating new revenue from target enterprise clients in a multi-state territory. Responsible for understanding, demonstrating,
and presenting SevOne’s solutions to meet the business requirements of clients and to develop sales opportunities in assigned area. Responsible for driving the sales process from prospecting to closing deals.
This position will pair with a Pre-sales Systems Engineer for technical support. The sales cycle often includes product demonstrations and evaluations.
What You'll be Doing:
- Building effective territory plan to identify top prospects, engage partners/resellers, and manage install accounts
- Pipeline development through cold calling, email campaigns and market research
- Manages all strategic account relationships within territory
- Conducting in-person and remote meetings and presentations
- Responsible for attainment of sales targets against measured quota
- Perform other duties as required or directed
What Will You Bring:
At Turbonomic, we are always looking for bright, passionate, and hard-working people who want to grow and develop with the company.
- Demonstrated commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience selling into Fortune 1000 Enterprise (financial, technology, insurance, etc.) accounts
- Proven history of acquiring new logo business via direct sales model
- Proven track record of exceeding quota in field Enterprise software sales
- Confident self-starter with the ability to connect technological advantages to business goals
- Strong understanding of data, networking, and IT infrastructure
- Strong presenter and communicator
- Performance Monitoring experience a plus
Why Choose Turbo:
Turbonomic was recently named to the Inc. 5000 List of fastest growing private companies for the fifth time, and the Forbes Cloud 100 for the fourth time. We have also been named to Fast Company’s Best Workplaces for Innovators List, a testament to our people, culture, and technology. To scale our growth, we’ve locked in partnerships with Cisco, IBM, Microsoft, AWS, and DXC.
- Health, dental and vision coverage – health is a #1 priority for us, we’ve got you covered.
- Unlimited paid time off – flexibility boosts creativity and performance. Take time off to spend volunteering in your community or recharging - work-life balance is important.
- Pre-tax benefits – medical, dependent care, commuter, 401k.
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Access to executives – learn and collaborate with leaders.
- Career advancement – jump in, learn, grow and shape your career
- Rewards and Recognition Programs
- Employee Resource Groups – POCIT, DevelopHer, Parents at Turbo, Book Club
- Wellness Initiatives - are you competitive? You’ll love the step competition with great prizes! Cooking more your speed? We have web cooking classes! Great wellness initiative running year round
- Wellness Platform that offers allocation of points for different wellness benefits of your choice from the platform
Our Company Culture:
Our company culture enables a workplace that values trust, transparency, and performance. This is emulated through our employees, who approach each day with a sense of fearlessness, collaboration, and curiosity. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you. To learn more about our company culture, check out our careers page, blog, or connect with Turbonomic via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) efforts are a strategic imperative in driving the future of our business. DEI is directly linked to our ability to innovate and collaborate effectively to bring the best products to market. We welcome and embrace diverse thoughts, experiences, and ideas. Having a diverse and inclusive culture is fundamental to who we are, and we know it has a positive effect on our success. We have committed to two Parity Pledges: One for Women in Leadership Positions; and one in Support of People of Color.
We measure our work culture regularly to ensure that Turbonomic is a place where all our employees are respected and valued for who they are. DEI is not a “special initiative”, but a central element of our strategy.
Across the Turbonomic enterprise we encourage you to bring your uniqueness. Whether it is through our Community Outreach program, joining an Employee Resource Group, or participating in our Sustainability initiatives, if you have a passion for pushing the limit and are eager to make a difference, Turbo is the place for you.
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t check every single one of the boxes listed above!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.