At Turbonomic, we are committed to attracting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. We will honor your experiences, perspectives, and exceptional identity. We believe that uniqueness enriches all of us by showing us a range of ways to understand and engage with the world.
Who We Are:
We work to deliver best-in-class software so that our customers can assure application performance and empower their people to focus on growing their businesses through innovation. Turbonomic created Application Resource Management (ARM) to assure customers’ application performance by eliminating infrastructure resource congestion across hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
In 2019 Turbonomic acquired SevOne, the leading provider of network management solutions for optimal network visibility and performance (NPM). The combined entity delivers customers better data, analytics, and decisions to comprehensively and continuously assure application performance. The powerful combination of Turbonomic’s Application Resource Management, SevOne’s leading Network Management Solution, and ParkMyCloud’s best-in-class resource scheduling ensures that Turbonomic is well-positioned to build the future of application performance.
The Senior Sales engineer is responsible for supporting the sales efforts for high-value, IP-based, networking solutions at multiple levels within various large managed service provider and enterprise customers.
What You'll be Doing:
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Serve as a consultative resource to large enterprise accounts
- Delivers ongoing subject matter expertise in sales presentations to large enterprise accounts
- Augments and assists sales team in strategic opportunities as needed
- Delivers product demonstrations to new prospects as well as existing customers
- Assists account teams with RFI / RFP responses
- Assists in scoping, planning, and implementation of Proof of Value (POV) product installations
- Assist in scoping and planning of services engagements for the PS Team
- Drives feedback to product management for strategic feature requests related to customer use cases
- Assist in continuation of developing new demo scenarios
- Represents the SevOne brand through public events such as trade shows and summits
What Will You Bring:
- Education: Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Experience: 5+ years strong Pre-Sales Engineering experience with large managed service provider and/or enterprise companies
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong presenter and communicator
- Strong project manager
- Capable of cross-selling products and services
- Customer advocate and ability to understand/exhibit sensitivity to customer business requirements
- OSS/BSS space, specifically Network Performance Management
- Linux, Unix, and MS Server operations and management
- Databases (MySQL), and SQL language a plus
- Data and Voice Network design
- Network protocols SNMP a must
- High degree of knowledge of networking with TCP/IP
- Understanding of Application and Server Monitoring
- Development experience with SOAP, RESTful APIs
- Scripting experience with PHP, Perl, and XML
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, dental and vision coverage – health is a #1 priority for us, we’ve got you covered.
- Unlimited paid time off – flexibility boosts creativity and performance. Take time off to spend volunteering in your community or recharging - work-life balance is important.
- Pre-tax benefits – medical, dependent care, commuter, 401k.
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Access to executives – learn and collaborate with leaders.
- Career advancement – jump in, learn, grow and shape your career
- Rewards and Recognition Programs
- Employee Resource Groups – POCIT, DevelopHer, Parents at Turbo, Book Club
- Wellness Initiatives - are you competitive? You’ll love the step competition with great prizes! Cooking more your speed? We have web cooking classes! Great wellness initiative running year round
- Wellness Platform that offers allocation of points for different wellness benefits of your choice from the platform
Why Choose Turbo:
Turbonomic was recently named to the Inc. 5000 List of fastest growing private companies for the fifth time, and the Forbes Cloud 100 for the fourth time. We have also been named to Fast Company’s Best Workplaces for Innovators List, a testament to our people, culture, and technology. To scale our growth, we’ve locked in partnerships with Cisco, IBM, Microsoft, AWS, and DXC.
Our Company Culture:
Our company culture enables a workplace that values trust, transparency, and performance. This is emulated through our employees, who approach each day with a sense of fearlessness, collaboration, and curiosity. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you. To learn more about our company culture, check out our careers page, blog, or connect with Turbonomic via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) efforts are a strategic imperative in driving the future of our business. DEI is directly linked to our ability to innovate and collaborate effectively to bring the best products to market. We welcome and embrace diverse thoughts, experiences, and ideas. Having a diverse and inclusive culture is fundamental to who we are, and we know it has a positive effect on our success. We have committed to two Parity Pledges: One for Women in Leadership Positions; and one in Support of People of Color.
We measure our work culture regularly to ensure that Turbonomic is a place where all our employees are respected and valued for who they are. DEI is not a “special initiative”, but a central element of our strategy.
Across the Turbonomic enterprise we encourage you to bring your uniqueness. Whether it is through our Community Outreach program, joining an Employee Resource Group, or participating in our Sustainability initiatives, if you have a passion for pushing the limit and are eager to make a difference, Turbo is the place for you.
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t check every single one of the boxes listed above!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.