Programmatic Data & Analytics Sr. Analyst
Are you an experienced analyst who is interested in learning about the exciting world of digital media and programmatic advertising? If so, then Townsquare Media is looking for someone like you! Our Ignite team is looking for a full-time Programmatic Data & Analytics Sr. Analyst, supporting local sellers in over 67 markets across the US. The right candidate will be a hands-on contributor to our expanding Local and National Digital sales efforts leveraging data, technology and strategic buying platform partners in our extended portfolio.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A tech-savvy self-starter with a passion for data and analytics with a degree in computer science, data analytics, applied mathematics, or statistics
- Organized and process-driven with experience managing projects, project participants, and other stakeholders
- Basic understanding of data warehousing and ETL principles. Experience with SQL a plus
- Strong analytic skills, with the ability to distill key learnings from complex data sets
- Strong, professional, written and verbal communication skills, including translating data into actionable insights
- Proficient in Tableau, Google Analytics, and Microsoft Excel. Domo and Google BigQuery experience a plus
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the reporting queue for assigned markets, oversee timely and accurate report delivery, and provide guidance and feedback to Analysts on the team.
- Manage projects that support the growth and development of the business unit including, but not limited to, data warehousing/ETL on new data sources, process improvement/creation within reporting tools, benchmarking, and case studies
- Provide coaching and mentoring for Jr. Analysts
- Create campaign wrap reports of digital advertising campaign performance, derive insights, and make recommendations for future campaigns
- Assist with the maintenance of our campaign performance reporting tool (Domo), and troubleshoot when issues arise
- Creation of internal reports for senior leadership
- Support sales teams by completing ad hoc data requests
Townsquare Media is a media, entertainment and digital marketing solutions company principally focused on small and mid-sized markets across the U.S. Our assets include 312 radio stations and more than 325 local websites in 66 U.S. markets, a digital marketing solutions company serving thousands of small to medium sized businesses, approximately 550 live events with nearly 18 million attendees each year in the U.S. and Canada, and one of the largest digital advertising networks focused on music and entertainment reaching more than 60 million unique visitors each month. Our brands include iconic local media assets such as WYRK, KLAQ, K2 and NJ101.5; acclaimed music festivals such as Mountain Jam, WE Fest and the Taste of Country Music Festival; unique touring lifestyle and entertainment events such as the America on Tap craft beer festival series, the Insane Inflatable 5K obstacle race series and North American Midway Entertainment, North America’s largest mobile amusement company; and leading tastemaker music and entertainment owned and affiliated websites such as XXLmag.com, TasteofCountry.com, Loudwire.com, JustJared.com and BrooklynVegan.com.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.